• Ferragamo Gancini Camera

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • YSL medium vicky

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

BagLover2334

Mar 17, 2019
Hey purse buddies!

I am stuck between these two choices and am at a dead end with my decision! I'd like a bag that would go from day to night, casual to fancy. I am worried about the leather of the Ferragamo bag, though. It seems smooth. I need ya'll's inputs!

Thanks for the help! :smile:

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 10.52.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 10.53.18 AM.png

Depends really if you want trendy and quite timeless, YSL, if Ferragamo is more your taste, never been disappointed with their leather, I don't have a lot of bags but tons of shoes and small leather goods.

OK, have to add "not a lot of Ferragamo bags" because hubby walked up, had a look and went "Ha, liar, you got a bloody room full of bags"

Last edited:
You posted this question on the Ferragamo forum which attracts Ferragamo fans. If you also post it on the YSL forum, you may get opposite results. I love both brands. Ferragamo quality is outstanding but this particular style is a little busy for my taste. I love the Vicky bag but I think it may be a discontinued style if that bothers you.

Reactions: Gabs007
You posted this question on the Ferragamo forum which attracts Ferragamo fans. If you also post it on the YSL forum, you may get opposite results. I love both brands. Ferragamo quality is outstanding but this particular style is a little busy for my taste. I love the Vicky bag but I think it may be a discontinued style if that bothers you.

I agree that i find the quilting on this one busy. But I imagine it will hold up nicely no matter what.

The YSL seems a little dressier to me.

There was a couple seasons old Ferragamo camera bag I liked much more.

Reactions: BagLover2334
I just want a nice black bag that I can wear day to night! The Ferragamo near me only has the red color...not my taste. I don't want to sacrifice money for color...

I have the Ferragamo in the beige colour and it has been fantastic. My bag has no wear and tear. It is a fabulous camera style bag, I love the fact the zipper is off centre because it makes access easy and the leather lining is so luxurious. The front pocket is handy too.