• Ferragamo Gancini Camera

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • YSL medium vicky

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

BagLover2334

Mar 17, 2019
Hey purse buddies!

I am stuck between these two choices and am at a dead end with my decision! I'd like a bag that would go from day to night, casual to fancy. I am worried about the leather of the Ferragamo bag, though. It seems smooth. I need ya'll's inputs!

Thanks for the help! :smile:

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 10.52.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 10.53.18 AM.png

Gabs007

Feb 5, 2018
Depends really if you want trendy and quite timeless, YSL, if Ferragamo is more your taste, never been disappointed with their leather, I don't have a lot of bags but tons of shoes and small leather goods.

OK, have to add "not a lot of Ferragamo bags" because hubby walked up, had a look and went "Ha, liar, you got a bloody room full of bags"

Last edited:

ILP

Jan 6, 2019
You posted this question on the Ferragamo forum which attracts Ferragamo fans. If you also post it on the YSL forum, you may get opposite results. I love both brands. Ferragamo quality is outstanding but this particular style is a little busy for my taste. I love the Vicky bag but I think it may be a discontinued style if that bothers you.

Reactions: Gabs007

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
You posted this question on the Ferragamo forum which attracts Ferragamo fans. If you also post it on the YSL forum, you may get opposite results. I love both brands. Ferragamo quality is outstanding but this particular style is a little busy for my taste. I love the Vicky bag but I think it may be a discontinued style if that bothers you.
I agree that i find the quilting on this one busy. But I imagine it will hold up nicely no matter what.

The YSL seems a little dressier to me.

There was a couple seasons old Ferragamo camera bag I liked much more.

Reactions: BagLover2334

BagLover2334

Mar 17, 2019
I just want a nice black bag that I can wear day to night! The Ferragamo near me only has the red color...not my taste. I don't want to sacrifice money for color...