Evolution of my handbag collection - update on page 7

The one that restarted my collection is this bag - the LV neonoe in monogram with the black trim. Bought December last year.

I was actually not looking to restart my collection. I was just super stressed that time and decided to "destress" at the mall. Everything went downhill from there - and oh, what a slipper slope it was.

A8B4CD83-B93A-4D00-9D0A-E249A36025E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Then came spring and COVID-19.

It was in April, and I was really bored out of my wits at home (we were working from home for a month) when suddenly, the itch to go shopping for a spring bag hit me. So off to the mall I went (where I am, the malls did not close and the government did not impose any lockdowns). I did not have any idea that time what I wanted but am I glad I ended up getting this one - the pochette metis in empreinte leather in rose poudre. So pretty.

A7728E25-2070-495E-9617-4A2BAE77AED5.jpeg

So, those are all the new bags acquired since December.

I think I might get the medium Lady Dior in black lambskin leather and ghw next. Then the LV capucines PM in black after. Then maybe a preloved Hermes birkin 35 in pink. Maybe after these three bags, I will be in purse peace (maybe being the operative word haha!) Let's see.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rose_girl and 880