Evolution of my handbag collection - update on page 7

Oh my goodness your bag edits this year are so beautiful! I love the way you’ve been able to select across brands. Your LV and Chanel are gorgeous. I’m so envious of the black Chanel. Are they all from the mall? You’ve got great boutiques to chose from! I’m all for a bit of retail therapy.

Thank you! Yes, got them all (save for the Lady Dior and the Gabrielle, both of which I got pre-loved from Fashionphile) at the mall/boutique.

I have a highly stressful job so I think that justifies the frequent retail therapy. Haha! :smile:

Reactions: Katinahat
Took the bags out of their boxes and dust bags (thought I'd let them breathe) and decided to take an updated family picture.

Chanel jumbo flap in black caviar leather
Chanel gabrielle hobo in black and beige
Dior large lady dior in pale pink
Saint Laurent large envelope bag
LV pochette metis in rouse poudre empreinte leather
LV neonoe monogram with black trim
LV alma MM in damier ebene
LV noe bucket bag in red epi leather
Gucci 1955 horsebit shoulder bag
Celine mini luggage tote in burgandy leather
Givenchy medium antigona in pink leather
Ferragamo ginny shoulder bag in pink leather

What to get next? :smile:

8246A638-ACB1-4D34-88AF-C3127DED5A33.jpeg

Last edited:
Update:

Decided to upgrade my handbag collection yet again (but downsize in terms of quantity) so I sold a few of my bags (the Gucci horsebit, Saint Laurent envelope bag, LV pochette metis, and the Chanel gabrielle) and purchased a couple new ones. I think, this time, I will stick to brands that hold their value (Hermes, Chanel, Dior, and some of the classic models of LV).

First one I got is this Hermes garden party36 in bleu st cyr vache country leather - the ideal entry level bag for Hermes... Hoping to add a birkin in the not-so-distant future.:biggrin:

32C1E81D-F04A-41C2-94B3-3D9E1FC3B132.jpeg

Will take an updated family photo once I have the other bag that I purchased.

Last edited:
Here is the updated family photo:

ACA34FE7-C116-4955-966E-9798C9283EEB.jpeg

The ones the top row are the workhorse bags (Prada large galleria tote, LV alma MM, and LV neonoe), bottom ones are the favorites (Hermes garden party 36, Chanel jumbo double flap in black caviar and beige caviar, and Dior large lady dior).

I have a Chanel beige GST with ghw coming, and I am also eyeing a black medium Lady Dior. Then maybe a Neverfull (for those days I need a workhorse tote) and a Birkin 30 (in the semi-distant future) to round it up.

Any recommendation on what else to add?

Here is the updated family photo:

View attachment 5234725

The ones the top row are the workhorse bags (Prada large galleria tote, LV alma MM, and LV neonoe), bottom ones are the favorites (Hermes garden party 36, Chanel jumbo double flap in black caviar and beige caviar, and Dior large lady dior).

I have a Chanel beige GST with ghw coming, and I am also eyeing a black medium Lady Dior. Then maybe a Neverfull (for those days I need a workhorse tote) and a Birkin 30 (in the semi-distant future) to round it up.

Any recommendation on what else to add?

I love your collection! For your Large Lady do you find the opening hard to get into due to it being narrow? Is it the zip top of flap?

• Love
Reactions: fabulous&broke
I love your collection! For your Large Lady do you find the opening hard to get into due to it being narrow? Is it the zip top of flap?

Thank you!

My large Lady Dior has the zipper opening. I honestly don't have any problem getting things in and out of the bag, but I have to admit, I am extra careful when I do because I am scared of scratching the leather trim and opening. I guess since I don't really fill my bag to the brim, it's easy for me to just feel my way around the inside of the bag. :biggrin: