Evolution of my handbag collection - update on page 7

Thank you!

My large Lady Dior has the zipper opening. I honestly don't have any problem getting things in and out of the bag, but I have to admit, I am extra careful when I do because I am scared of scratching the leather trim and opening. I guess since I don't really fill my bag to the brim, it's easy for me to just feel my way around the inside of the bag. :biggrin:

Ok thank you! Looking to add a Lady to my collection soon!

• Love
Reactions: fabulous&broke
Congratulations again on your amazing curation effort. Beautiful choices of what you chose to keep and what you chose to add!

Thank you! It's still a work in progress. :biggrin: Added an LV OTG PM in tourterelle creme empreinte leather (because I figured I need a small, everyday casual bag), a preloved Chanel trendy CC shoulder bag in light pink lambskin (for those days/nights I need a small shoulder bag), and another preloved Chanel - a timeless accordion flap bag in white caviar (just because I got it cheap).

Will take an updated photo as soon as I receive them. :heart:

Reactions: More bags
Another collection update 4 months after the last one. Sold a couple of my bags and got a couple others (1 new, 1 preloved). Trying to get my collection under 10 - trying being the operative word :biggrin:

5DDFF039-8455-4202-936C-0492A6CC0D85.jpeg

1. Chanel jumbo double flap in black caviar with ghw
2. Chanel jumbo double flap in beige caviar with ghw
3. Chanel timeless accordion flap in white caviar with shw
4. Dior large lady dior in light pink with shw
5. Dior medium lady dior in dark beigh with ghw
6. Dior small book tote in rose oblique
7. LV onthego PM in tourerelle creme empreinte leather
8. LV Alma MM in damier ebene
9. Prada large lux tote in black

Now, the Diors. The Ladys are my favorite - so classy. Will definitely add a black medium lady to this bunch soon.

The book tote is a love-hate relationship for me. I love that it's so roomy and light, perfect daily bag. Problem is, it gets so dirty easily (thus defeating the main purpose why I got it - to be an everyday, workhorse bag).

AEDF52DC-7349-4C8C-849A-A81997CE24CC.jpeg

And now, the LVs (and 1 Prada).

The two totes - the Prada tote and the LV Alma - are my go-to office bags. Need to add 1 more, I think.Thinking of a preloved Celine trapeze. Always loved its look compared to the luggage - is it lighter, though? I gave up on my luggage, so heavy to be an office bag.

The OTG PM is a really cute casual bag. No regrets about getting this one.

98436B49-BCAF-42D8-9915-707BC595736C.jpeg