*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Well these will take some practice hahaha! First pair of Hot Chicks!

View attachment 4807137
Looking fantastic in your Hot Chicks. Congrats girl - I would so love to have a pair of these gorgeous leopard patent heels. Believe me, I know from experience, practicing in your Hot Chicks is one of the best things any CL loving girl could do. It will pay off in a more sexy/glamourour/sophisticated look and TONS of comments and compliments. You

Looking fantastic in your Hot Chicks. Congrats girl - I would so love to have a pair of these gorgeous leopard patent heels. Believe me, I know from experience, practicing in your Hot Chicks is one of the best things any CL loving girl could do. It will pay off in a more sexy/glamourous/sophisticated look and TONS of comments and compliments. You will soon feel like a celebrity... and what else can I girl expect from "just" a pair of heels !!

Just got some new nude follies. Also in the background my new-to-me marquis spiked clutch that the SO got me for Christmas! :heart: Came late and just got it yesterday as it was shipped from England, but I love it! My first CL bag although I do have an Eloise hobo on the way too. :angel:
So cute. I can never remember - are these heels 100mm or 120mm. Whichever - you wear them well. LOVE the casual pose too.

I ‘ m wearing my Marie Edwina’s tonight for dinner at a restaurant in Bruges, probably the last restaurant evening for a month as it has been just announced today that restaurants in Belgium will have to close for a month.

View attachment 4880422
Incredible! I love these so much, I already had the Marie Paillette when these came out so I really didn’t feel justified. They are beautiful on you, I would love to see more photos and to know what outfit you created around them. My MP sadly have not been worn yet…

Reactions: Angel1988