Please identify this CHANEL

Good Day

I am looking for the name (and ideally period) of this bag. It does not seem to be the 2.55 (different closing mechanism) but also not the 11.12.
I have been searching the web like crazy but without luck... any help is very much appreciated, thank you!

Oli

View attachment 4868563

View attachment 4868564
no name, just that it's a vintage flap bag, likely 0 or 1 series circa 1986-1989. the bag comes with a wallet or pouch that attaches inside the pocket or sometimes buttons inside with a snap. see pics for reference.
reebonz-chanel-vintage-black-lambskin-flap-shoulder-bag-with-purse-pouch-attachedjg151-chanel-...jpg
reebonz-chanel-vintage-black-lambskin-flap-shoulder-bag-with-purse-pouch-attachedjg151-chanel-...jpg

Hi! Would someone be kind enough to help me figure out what this WOC is? I think it’s 20S collection but not sure. I want to find it so badly but am new to this. What are the chances I will be able to find it from a boutique? Thank you in advance!

3C289360-492C-4EFE-859F-DEFB943C7AFA.jpeg

Hey does anyone have this boy bag and can help me identify the true color? It photographs emerald in some lights, turquoise in others and I would just appreciate any and all info anyone has.View attachment 4869747
2015 green with a slight lean to teal. Chanel does not use fancy color names, so it's just 'green' to them. Check interior pics of a bag to see the threads as those often match the exterior color.
Sold links:

Boy clubhouse/thread: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/the-chanel-boy-thread.880937/

Reactions: liamcz
I wonder if anyone has any intel on this:

I found the below WOC on IG the other week and it was instant love. I've been hunting but unable to find one yet - my usual SA hasn't had any in. Thing is no one seems to know what its called! And I'd happily hold out for a different colour if the design is sticking around a while
IMG_3714.JPG

I wonder if anyone has any intel on this:

I found the below WOC on IG the other week and it was instant love. I've been hunting but unable to find one yet - my usual SA hasn't had any in. Thing is no one seems to know what its called! And I'd happily hold out for a different colour if the design is sticking around a while
View attachment 4870631
I think that's the Chain Infinity WOC! I'm pretty sure they're still making new ones and they've been around since FW19.

Been looking for the perfect first Chanel bag for myself and came across this photo of the most stunning bag I ever did see.
Any thoughts on what it is and how much it retails for?
And your thoughts on the bag?

EA75BB3F-7E67-4492-995D-801994381DC6.jpeg