LV FALL WINTER 19/20

Any price update in this speedy?
Just saw it $2350.
Anyone knows the item number?
I finally gave up trying to get an SA to respond to me and stood and waited in line on Saturday am after the 1854 was released on Friday. I'm glad it was able to get in! I did pick up the Speedy. Hearing that the burgundy shade is limited but the plan is to keep black versions around. I have not seen the speedy in black though. I love the bag especially with the tan leather vs vachetta on this one. 8D26AD57-600A-479B-B7F3-7423B1266E4C.JPG

I finally gave up trying to get an SA to respond to me and stood and waited in line on Saturday am after the 1854 was released on Friday. I'm glad it was able to get in! I did pick up the Speedy. Hearing that the burgundy shade is limited but the plan is to keep black versions around. I have not seen the speedy in black though. I love the bag especially with the tan leather vs vachetta on this one. View attachment 4861779

Congrats .. it is stunning :love:. You mentioned the leather is tanned .. is it pre-treated?

Reactions: jbags07 and thkred
I finally gave up trying to get an SA to respond to me and stood and waited in line on Saturday am after the 1854 was released on Friday. I'm glad it was able to get in! I did pick up the Speedy. Hearing that the burgundy shade is limited but the plan is to keep black versions around. I have not seen the speedy in black though. I love the bag especially with the tan leather vs vachetta on this one. View attachment 4861779
Oh this is so beautiful! Lucky girl.

Reactions: thkred