LV FALL WINTER 19/20

I like this
I just picked this bad boy up yesterday. I’m contemplating wether I should keep it. It seems like its pretty rare and its such a nice bag. Any thoughts?View attachment 4854598View attachment 4854599
I like this bag! When I was waiting on my trio messenger, I looked at this bag. It’s different, but not “wild“ like some of the men’s bags. And if you want more subtle you can carry it with the back showing which as I recall is just the mono eclipse canvas. congrats - let us know what you decide.

I was looking at the item (Volga on strap) on the LV website as it was intriguing to me .. in description it says : strap not adjustable or removeable yet the photos I see is the opposite .. am I crazy ?

Its interesting, and I dont know if its from the lighting in my apartment, but the hardware is also Like a polished gunmetal compared to a bright polished chrome shown on the website.View attachment 4854666

What a great bag! I have the Men's Messenger Multipocket, which is bigger and has additional front pockets, and you're correct, the hardware is not highly polished silvertone, it appears more like a "smoke" silvertone, but mine isn't quite dark enough to call it gunmetal color. I LVoe the mixed leathers and the mini eclipse print. Congrats !!!

Reactions: DrTr