EU Chatting and Stalking

Fair point ladies, you've convinced me (or enabled me should I say :giggle: :giggle: Order placed!! tp26 in pastel is going to look soo cute next to my cosmetic pouch in blue :blush::love:
Congrats! :yahoo:You will not be disappointed! She is so beautiful! So perfect for the summer! And very versatile! I am using mine only as a clutch, but it is also great as a cosmetic pouch / toiletry or catch-all ;)
Where did you find it? ;)

Allows you to atb, but not from product page as others have said. Not sure if this is the same for all the Xmas collection. This is the only Xmas item in my wishlist so can't speak for the rest of the collection.

View attachment 4851985
I was surprised, but for me this one was atb directly from the product page (right now) - is still in my basket :lol:

Congrats! :yahoo:You will not be disappointed! She is so beautiful! So perfect for the summer! And very versatile! I am using mine only as a clutch, but it is also great as a cosmetic pouch / toiletry or catch-all ;)

Ebay! and for a really good price too, well at least in comparison to all the others being sold. I've seen ones going for £800+ :wtf::no:

Yep, that's my intention to use it as a clutch, I can only imagine how cute it'd look with a long white dress in the summer :love::yahoo:

Agreed. After seeing your pastel I realised I should've of got the TP26, but alas too late in the season. If I'm really honest I actually think the pastel is prettier than the blue, but the blue matches my cosmetic pouch, which is why it just inches ahead. Not that it matters because I don't have either! :lol:

Agreed. After seeing your pastel I realised I should've of got the TP26, but alas too late in the season. If I'm really honest I actually think the pastel is prettier than the blue, but the blue matches my cosmetic pouch, which is why it just inches ahead. Not that it matters because I don't have either! :lol:
I have both in my wishlist for you! :hbeat:

Please not the favorite as it is now discountinued!!! Better let the 1-in-1-out-rule go!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Biggest scandal ever imo, I love the favorite!

Letting go of the 1-in-1-out-rule would be the best for sure :lol: but unfortunately, it's more of an agreement, since my boyfriend and I are saving up to buy a new home together (although I would happily live in a handbag if only it was big enough)