EU Chatting and Stalking

Any idea why they randomly keep adding and removing "exclusive pre-launch" from the xmas collection pieces? E.g. every other hour it goes from "Exclusive Pre-Launch Mini Pochette Accessoires" to just "Mini Pochette Accessoires". It's like they aren't sure if it's still a pre-launch or not :giggle:
They are probably playing around with the items as well, just as we do :lol: :lol:

Well, looks like I am on shopping ban for the rest of the year, Nano Speedy and Kirigami in just one week is more than enough, my bank account says :lol: (at least it should be, but I have an appointment for a Lady Dior planned already, oops)

I am soooo excited for my recent finds though, thanks again! I will probably sell one or two out of the three Pochettes in the Kirigami set, as I do not need the big one and am not sure if my keys will fit in the small one. If not, I don't really have a use for this one either.
Also I am deciding of letting either my Favorite MM in mono or my Noé BB go because of the Nano. Damn my 1-in-1-out-rule:panic:

You don’t have too. We are all the same.
VIP status is only a tittle for a high spender.

How to get it online:
1. add the item (s) to your wishlist
2. If it’s available, you can put it in your cart. Pay.
Good luck!

Thank you! I was too late, though, it seems as all the MP are sold out already. Maybe they'll come back in stock and I'll be more successful with them than with the PA. :panic:

Well, looks like I am on shopping ban for the rest of the year, Nano Speedy and Kirigami in just one week is more than enough, my bank account says :lol: (at least it should be, but I have an appointment for a Lady Dior planned already, oops)

I am soooo excited for my recent finds though, thanks again! I will probably sell one or two out of the three Pochettes in the Kirigami set, as I do not need the big one and am not sure if my keys will fit in the small one. If not, I don't really have a use for this one either.
Also I am deciding of letting either my Favorite MM in mono or my Noé BB go because of the Nano. Damn my 1-in-1-out-rule:panic:
Please not the favorite as it is now discountinued!!! Better let the 1-in-1-out-rule go!!! :lol::lol::lol:

They're are both gems. I'd purchase the pastel as you may regret holding out for the blue. I'd also like to add the blue if it becomes available, but can happily live without it if not, as I'm not paying £700 resale for a toiletry pouch!
Get it!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Fair point ladies, you've convinced me (or enabled me should I say :giggle: :giggle: Order placed!! tp26 in pastel is going to look soo cute next to my cosmetic pouch in blue :blush::love: