EU Chatting and Stalking

Biggest scandal ever imo, I love the favorite!

Letting go of the 1-in-1-out-rule would be the best for sure :lol: but unfortunately, it's more of an agreement, since my boyfriend and I are saving up to buy a new home together (although I would happily live in a handbag if only it was big enough)

I'm in tears with laughter!

Ahh I’m so behind on this thread right now!!
I never think to look on eBay cos of people and their extortionate over pricing!
Congrats, it really is a beautiful bag/tp!! :girlsigh: :love:

Sometimes not. There are people out there not asking silly prices, but you still have to be careful.

I always check a sellers feedback, what other items they're selling, if they respond to questions re authenticity, receipt, extra pics etc. You of course have to do your homework and thoroughly research the piece you're buying. The counterfeit pieces always have some give away, date code, font, glazing stitching etc. You can also ask the Authenticate This thread to check an item if you have doubts.

Sometimes not. There are people out there not asking silly prices, but you still have to be careful.

I always check a sellers feedback, what other items they're selling, if they respond to questions re authenticity, receipt, extra pics etc. You of course have to do your homework and thoroughly research the piece you're buying. The counterfeit pieces always have some give away, date code, font, glazing stitching etc. You can also ask the Authenticate This thread to check an item if you have doubts.
Thank you for this! I’m definitely impatient when it comes to trying to find the best deal on things - I usually look through the first couple of listings and think how ridiculously priced!? And give up.
I can be a worrier anyway so I personally don’t think I’d feel happy buying from their as I’d worry it wasn’t authenticate (even with all the proof! :-s:lol:)

Thank you for this! I’m definitely impatient when it comes to trying to find the best deal on things - I usually look through the first couple of listings and think how ridiculously priced!? And give up.
I can be a worrier anyway so I personally don’t think I’d feel happy buying from their as I’d worry it wasn’t authenticate (even with all the proof! :-s:lol:)
Yep. Totally understand. It's definitely a preference thing. There are also good designer resale sites too who authenticate all their listings. Prices are a bit higher, but you have that extra level of comfort.