EU Chatting and Stalking

The queen of my collection arrived today! :loveeyes: I could not await the delivery guy and was looking out of the window nearly the whole time :lol: Was shaking and sweating while unboxing her :blush: She is perfect and she looks brand new:love::love::love: I am so happy and so endlessly grateful to Louis, that he found one for me!:heart::hbeat:
Here is the reveal of my unicorn - probably one of the hardest and most hopeless stalkings in the history of the thread - but hard-core stalking paid off once again! Thank you for supporting me in stalking and believing that she might appear for me! :hbeat::drinks:

View attachment 4851348
View attachment 4851349

View attachment 4851352
She is gorgeous :loveeyes:
congratulations !!!:nuts:

The queen of my collection arrived today! :loveeyes: I could not await the delivery guy and was looking out of the window nearly the whole time :lol: Was shaking and sweating while unboxing her :blush: She is perfect and she looks brand new:love::love::love: I am so happy and so endlessly grateful to Louis, that he found one for me!:heart::hbeat:
Here is the reveal of my unicorn - probably one of the hardest and most hopeless stalkings in the history of the thread - but hard-core stalking paid off once again! Thank you for supporting me in stalking and believing that she might appear for me! :hbeat::drinks:
BIG CONGRATS! Beautiful and so fresh looking :loveeyes::loveeyes:

It's a shame you gave up, as its been atb alot, including earlier today, Mon-Thurs last week, plus a few days this week. Most people here who wanted it, I believe have managed to purchase it.
I’ve managed to order one yesterday but the status is still “pending product availability”. Why do they give customers the possibility to order when it’s not even sure if there’s enough stock... Fingers crossed that my order won’t get cancelled!

I phoned client services on the weekend to pre order a few items from the Christmas collection, I asked about the nano speedy and they said it’s not available, I used to stalk the website so much but gave up recently, hopefully I’ll see one online eventually or get lucky in store, hope Louis comes through for you! It’s such a beautiful bag I feel client services aren’t helpful but fingers crossed you receive yours :heart: :heart: :heart:
The Nano speedy is not available? Why do they give customers the possibility to order the item when there’s no stock... apparently the pending product availability is a “pre-order” kinda thing. Fingers crossed that my order won’t get cancelled! I’m checking the status like every hour but still the same :confused1:

I’ve managed to order one yesterday but the status is still “pending product availability”. Why do they give customers the possibility to order when it’s not even sure if there’s enough stock... Fingers crossed that my order won’t get cancelled!
I agree with you. But it's early days if you only ordered yesterday for it to change to order in prep.

I agree with you. But it's early days if you only ordered yesterday for it to change to order in prep.
I’m a “I just ordered and I want my track & trace code immediately” kinda girl haha :biggrin: especially when it costs €810... I only buy luxury items once or twice a year so it’s a big deal for me. I guess I have to be patient!

The Nano speedy is not available? Why do they give customers the possibility to order the item when there’s no stock... apparently the pending product availability is a “pre-order” kinda thing. Fingers crossed that my order won’t get cancelled! I’m checking the status like every hour but still the same :confused1:
Try to relax. There is a big chance you will get it. Many girls managed to score the Nano Speedy recently.