EU Chatting and Stalking

The Christmas collection is so cute. Admittedly now as cute as the Paris bits from last years which I missed. I honestly didn’t think I’d want to order any of it but after reading through this thread I’m tempted now!! That and the fact things are available and I hate to feel like I missed out when they’re sold out and nothing haunts me quite like the LV I missed out on :lol:
LV rehab needed!

The queen of my collection arrived today! :loveeyes: I could not await the delivery guy and was looking out of the window nearly the whole time :lol: Was shaking and sweating while unboxing her :blush: She is perfect and she looks brand new:love::love::love: I am so happy and so endlessly grateful to Louis, that he found one for me!:heart::hbeat:
Here is the reveal of my unicorn - probably one of the hardest and most hopeless stalkings in the history of the thread - but hard-core stalking paid off once again! Thank you for supporting me in stalking and believing that she might appear for me! :hbeat::drinks:

View attachment 4851348
View attachment 4851349

View attachment 4851352
So happy for you! You deserve it :hbeat:

So happy for you! You deserve it :hbeat:
my goodness, look at the colours! so stunning!!! (i regret not getting the cosmetic pouch now of course lol)
Thank you soo much!! :hbeat: :hugs:
Those colors really got me! And it begun when I saw the TP 26 in person ...:girlsigh:
@Becca.X Who knows, maybe the cosmetic pouch will come back again! ;)

I don't know if ai should be worried as I pre ordered the damier ebene mp from my SA this week and she told me that it would be a bit of a wait for it. But now people are ordering the mp from the website and it's being sent to them. I need to know the truth, will I get my mp or will I lose out?