Manolo Blahnik HANGISI owners and lovers, come in!

The photo of the yellow shoe is obviously from Manolo Blahnik and not the actual shoe. Do you have a link to the actual shoe and to see its condition? And are both pairs the same heel height?

The yellow says 3 inch

The black one (will need to ask for more photos granted) and is 70 mm so I’m assuming same height?

Ladies help me decide please!

Black ones are from a private reseller going for $750 via PayPal but $900 on poshmark

Yellow ones are for a public reseller going for $670

Assuming they are authentic, which would you go for? I own a lot of neutral designer shoes, and for some reason I feel like when it comes to Hangisi, it should be a bold color. But then the black I feel like would be the least risk for stains. Only thing is it’s a from a private reseller so there’s a little risk. Ahhhh decisions

View attachment 4850108

View attachment 4850109

The black satin is definitely more carefree in terms of color. However, I personally feel more comfortable buying from a known reseller.

The yellow says 3 inch

The black one (will need to ask for more photos granted) and is 70 mm so I’m assuming same height?

I own this shoe in several colors and lean towards wearing the lighter colors more often, the buckle on the darker shades stands out more and for me makes it more of a dressy shoe. I wear mine with jeans and personally like the lighter colors. The seller of the black pair says the shoes are new and should have a photograph of the soles of the shoe. Pictures are less than great for authentication but they both appear to be authentic given the limited photos shown.

The photo of the yellow shoe is obviously from Manolo Blahnik and not the actual shoe. Do you have a link to the actual shoe and to see its condition? And are both pairs the same heel height?

First, if you have a fashion blog, I would love to see it. I went through half this thread last night researching more and seeing your responses I could tell you put amazing outfits together with your huge collection. ❤

So Neiman is doing their $300 off $1000. Sadlu the 70mm is all sold out. But the slingback is available. What’s your experience on the sizing, toeb and all? Im a 37 in Rockstuds and 37 in the Chanel slingback. Also does the sling “misbehave”?

F0195068-B54C-4B02-A8DC-281F7E401436.jpeg

Last edited:
First, if you have a fashion blog, I would love to see it. I went through half this thread last night researching more and seeing your responses I could tell you put amazing outfits together with your huge collection. ❤

So Neiman is doing their $300 off $1000. Sadlu the 70mm is all sold out. But the slingback is available. What’s your experience on the sizing, toeb and all? Im a 37 in Rockstuds and 37 in the Chanel slingback. Also does the sling “misbehave”?

View attachment 4850917
I don't own any of the hangisi slingback shoes although I have been buying his slingbacks since the 80's and still have some in my closet. I own many styles including his Carolyne which is his classic slingback. I've never had problems and they've all been very comfortable.

Just got this in from Neiman and I’m so obsessed. How could a shoe be so beautiful that it makes me blush and gives me all the feels?

Question I hear a lot of issues with sizing because of the toe box. Are all toe boxes whether it’s slingback that I have or flats or the 70 mm made equal. Setting aside the slight variation due to it being hand made. I ask because it’s too comfortable to be true and now I want this in all forms.

Also I was surprised that it didn’t come with extra bottom heel replacements considering the unique metal part at the end. Do they do replacements?

F0FCFDDE-603A-4B6D-BC0E-156BC71B0BA2.jpeg

Just got this in from Neiman and I’m so obsessed. How could a shoe be so beautiful that it makes me blush and gives me all the feels?

Question I hear a lot of issues with sizing because of the toe box. Are all toe boxes whether it’s slingback that I have or flats or the 70 mm made equal. Setting aside the slight variation due to it being hand made. I ask because it’s too comfortable to be true and now I want this in all forms.

Also I was surprised that it didn’t come with extra bottom heel replacements considering the unique metal part at the end. Do they do replacements?

View attachment 4853917
I’ve been buying Manolo’s shoes for 35 years and his shoes have never come with extra heel tips.

Reactions: 880
Is anyone different sizes in the hangisi pumps and hangisi flats? So far I’ve gotten a 39 in hangisi pumps but a 38.5 in hangisi flats. The 38.5 pumps could work but I know the moment my feet swell, my toes will be squished. The 39 is a little loose but my toes have breathing space and having a pad in the shoe makes it a good fit.

Hello, my Royal Satin Blue Hangisis have arrived and they are beautiful! Can I ask if anyone has used the scotchguard protector for leather and textiles on them? I plan to spray them before I use them.
Also, does anyone recommend to resole these with rubber? I do that with my Chanel shoes and I was wondering if people do the same with manolos. Thank you in advance!

I’m thinking about the same thing. Did anyone ended up doing a spray?

TIA

Hi, I just got a pair of Lurums. I am a regular 41, and got them in size 42, they were too big and exchanged them for a size 41,5. These are perfect in length, but still they are huge in the front of the shoe, and the ankle strap are also too roomy. I have narrow feet, but 41 will be too short. Anyone have the same problem? Any solutions?:idea: Thank’s:smile: