*Show Your Tiffany DBTY Necklace!!!*

I wanted to say I love this forum- it helped me get my dream DBTY necklace. I got a platinum DBTY in .12 and had it lengthened to 17.5 inches and I’m in LOVE. I went back and forth on the .8 and .12 and lengthening or not...I’m so glad I did! The 17.5 chain goes with everything I have and I think the length is flattering on me. Sharing pics.

Attachments

• 6C21F68F-6524-44BE-98E3-FFA160A3344B.jpeg
    6C21F68F-6524-44BE-98E3-FFA160A3344B.jpeg
    224 KB · Views: 361
  • 9BF7C9C4-4A04-4A34-9191-6735FA58D3A5.jpeg
    9BF7C9C4-4A04-4A34-9191-6735FA58D3A5.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 378
  • A615D1EE-1B0A-4F0A-8961-60A2C5DED4C9.jpeg
    A615D1EE-1B0A-4F0A-8961-60A2C5DED4C9.jpeg
    169.7 KB · Views: 360
hello everyone! I’m this close to getting a dbty necklace. After wearing yours for some time, does the diamond flip and or slide around? Does it drive you crazy?my solitaire one does...I’m hoping this dbty one won’t?

I wanted to say I love this forum- it helped me get my dream DBTY necklace. I got a platinum DBTY in .12 and had it lengthened to 17.5 inches and I’m in LOVE. I went back and forth on the .8 and .12 and lengthening or not...I’m so glad I did! The 17.5 chain goes with everything I have and I think the length is flattering on me. Sharing pics.
Does the diamond flip and or slide around? Does it drive u nuts?

hello everyone! I’m this close to getting a dbty necklace. After wearing yours for some time, does the diamond flip and or slide around? Does it drive you crazy?my solitaire one does...I’m hoping this dbty one won’t?
What size stone are you looking to purchase? My .32 never really flips or moves. My .14 moves sometime and flips on occasion. My 5 stone .25 cttw flips like crazy.

What size stone are you looking to purchase? My .32 never really flips or moves. My .14 moves sometime and flips on occasion. My 5 stone .25 cttw flips like crazy.
I’m thinking between .17 to .22 In rose gold. Does the metal make any difference? What do u think? I have a .12 solitaire that flips n moves like crazy... I don’t wanna deal with that for the dbty.

I’m thinking between .17 to .22 In rose gold. Does the metal make any difference? What do u think? I have a .12 solitaire that flips n moves like crazy... I don’t wanna deal with that for the dbty.
I would recommend getting as large as possible to avoid flipping. I’m not sure if the rose gold having a thicker bezel will keep it more stable or have no impact.

I heard rose gold is somehow thicker band around the diamond? And it makes the stone look bigger. Gosh 4 years after this is still on my wishlist!

Reactions: viewwing
I have a 0.34 and i found shortening the chain helped with flipping. But it still does move around my neck. Can’t avoid it because it’s not a pendant (meaning separate pendant hook from the chain) so it won’t stay centred. I have the Victoria diamond leaf necklace that weights more and it still moves all round.

Reactions: viewwing
I have a 0.34 and i found shortening the chain helped with flipping. But it still does move around my neck. Can’t avoid it because it’s not a pendant (meaning separate pendant hook from the chain) so it won’t stay centred. I have the Victoria diamond leaf necklace that weights more and it still moves all round.
Hmm.. my solitaire pendent doesn’t move around but it flips on its side which hidesthe diamond. Drives me crazy!

Hmm..there must be a reason you haven’t pulled the trigger! Maybe it’s for the best? What’s holding u back, u think?

Oh I got distracted by bags.. and bags and bags and bags. :lol:
Even with my bag wishlist I find myself that I get distracted by other bags or slgs that was not even on my radar. I still want the necklace though. Classic!