Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Oh I’m intrigued by this Stylebook. I am presently putting my collection in a spreadsheet but this sounds much more fun!

It's great for tracking which ones you wear as well. I have just added my scarves and bags, but you can add much more of your wardrobe if you'd like. There are a lot of features where you can see statistics of how often you wear something (and cost-per-wear if you choose to add the price of the items), the main colours in your wardrobe, put together outfits, etc. Though, I think it might be the case that it is only available for iPhone.

It's great for tracking which ones you wear as well. I have just added my scarves and bags, but you can add much more of your wardrobe if you'd like. There are a lot of features where you can see statistics of how often you wear something (and cost-per-wear if you choose to add the price of the items), the main colours in your wardrobe, put together outfits, etc. Though, I think it might be the case that it is only available for iPhone.
Thank you, Naessi. I have an iphone.

Reactions: Naessi
What a great colorway of Parure de Samouraïs.

I love it when you show off your elegant side.
Cordy, thank you for your lovely compliment!

Well done! Seeing the moon so well placed on your shouldEr is something we seldom see... like once in a “blue moon”!

Me too... now I’m going to have to go back to see if I can find anything! :smartass:

Oh Croisette - what a beautiful color for PetC! ❤️

GAH! I die! :faint:
Thats a beautiful moussie!
I have the cousin to your gav, mine is blue - I adore it! ❤️

I absolutely love this photo! And your scarf is adding such a wonderful pop of color - just fabulous!

Love - and such a wonderful way to tie it - I love the blue leopard! ❤️

Hi twin! That BC is the mostest fun!

< le sigh > :girlsigh:
so pretty ❤️
Thank you, dear Cookie!

A few blues from the past week.

Smoky sable/azur Mosaïque au 24 changeant with deep blues and russet shades.

View attachment 4849001

We had a few rainy (and cool!) days last week, and so I got to haul out the big guns.

Cavalcadour Fleuri ALLLL day one day last week, and also out on a rainy walk with Flamingo Party pareo in purple teal and black.
View attachment 4849000

View attachment 4849002
Gorgeous Mosaïque, bunnycat ... and twins on Cavalcadour Fleuri.

Millefleurs du Mexique today!
View attachment 4849011
Cutie!
Another lovely selection Croisette. The PdS looks fab matched with your tweed coat.
Thank you, Pautinka!

thank you! It is definitely one of my favs!

gorgeous collection!

thank you for showing this! such beautiful greens in this CW,

sigh! twins on the mors et G, and that samourais.

all so beautiful! Never thought to tie a MT like that!
Blue is amazing on you!

so soft and Pretty!

i think like most colors, every person has shades that look better or worse on them. Most blues are good for me. However, muddy blues, or grayish blues are not my friends.

so gorgeous! I always love seeing that promenade du matin- love the turquoise colors in that.

nice collection!

Love how you tied that FP!
Many thanks, scarf!

Les confessions is hiding a piano so .....musical scarf. :smile:

View attachment 4849062

A bright Le Carnival de VENISE.
View attachment 4849063
Both are so,pretty, MAGJES!
Very nice, Karenska!

Reactions: bunnycat
Status
Not open for further replies.