Rolex owners: What do you have?

I love this watch! What boutique was this available at?
Hi,

Actually, you might not find this particular model in ADs now. Rolex updated Datejust 31mm, all stainless steel watches nearly a week ago and this particular configuration is not available anymore. Maybe you can visit any AD nearby and request this watch. They can check the availability of it in Rolex. If you are so lucky, maybe there is one available, but just one month ago, I was told that the availability of the all stainless watches had been limited since Rolex would come up with an update on these. And as I said before this update happened last week. You can just check the new configurations available on the website.

The other solution could be looking at preloved market for this particular watch if you are not interested in the new watches. Anyway, the best thing you can do could be visiting an AD and discussing your options with them. :smile:

It looks great, but it seems to be a bit big for your wrist
Hi DanielG! Thank you for your input! I think it’s the angle I am holding my hand at, because the face of the watch isn’t wider than my wrist (I think that is the rule they have at Rolex to see if the watch is right for you ?).
Can I get away with it or does it look like I took it off my husbands wrist? (Who by the way has the same size wrists :eek:)

Reactions: SWlife
Boating season started! Yacht ladies switch to pro gear: Rolex GMT Master llView attachment 4755565
Hi there, I see you love your Rolex watches too and need your opinion.
I have placed a wish for an everose gmt ii and already own a yg-steel Daytona and a everose day date. How do you find this watch? Is it for sports strictly? Or can you get away with wearing it for dinner etc? Also, how do you compare it to Daytona In terms of size? They are both 40mm but Daytona feels more of an elegant watch. Basically, if you don’t mind, please share all you can about GMT ii! I love the watch but just want to make sure I will wear it often rather than leave it for my “sporty” days:smile:

I have placed a wish for an everose gmt ii and already own a yg-steel Daytona and a everose day date. How do you find this watch? Is it for sports strictly? Or can you get away with wearing it for dinner etc? Also, how do you compare it to Daytona In terms of size? They are both 40mm but Daytona feels more of an elegant watch. Basically, if you don’t mind, please share all you can about GMT ii! I love the watch but just want to make sure I will wear it often rather than leave it for my “sporty” days:smile:
I'd like to be very honest with you. I wear the watch maybe twice a year. Simply because it is extremely sporty and also big. According to my observations, if it looks too big or not, has nothing to do with the size of the wrist or the height. It simply suits some women and it just doesn't suit some. For me it's so-so. Since I don't know you personally, it is very difficult to say whether you are a GMT lady or not. Just stand in front of a mirror with the watch on your wrist and ask yourself if you will come across as you would like to. Don't know if this is a helpful quote, but as I said, it is difficult to judge from a distance.

Last edited:
I think I have to correct my assessment. I was just looking for some photos of you. I think you and a GMT would be a damn sexy combination.

Reactions: keodi and danielG
I think I have to correct my assessment. I was just looking for some photos of you. I think you and a GMT would be a damn sexy combination.
Thank you for both of your messages. It is a shame you wear it so little, as I like how it looks with your bling!
I too think I can pull it off as I have thin wrists but shovel hands! but I wonder if it is right to get this watch only for the sports days....

Out of curiosity, when did you start building your Rolex collection and how many you have and what are your all times favourites?

Reactions: keodi
Thank you for both of your messages. It is a shame you wear it so little, as I like how it looks with your bling!
I too think I can pull it off as I have thin wrists but shovel hands! but I wonder if it is right to get this watch only for the sports days....

Out of curiosity, when did you start building your Rolex collection and how many you have and what are your all times favourites?
In your case, I wouldn't limit the watch to sporty outfits. You're a very feminine person, so the appeal is probably much more in contrast to the masculine Rolex. Especially when you combine the watch with very elegant clothes, the mix could look pretty hot.
My own Rolex collection started about 20 years ago (as always, the first one was a gift, I think the second and third too, and then came the virus). I currently have 10 of them but that changes. Sometimes I stumble across an interesting model and then I can't resist, on the other hand, it's very difficult for me to part with these things, even if I rarely wear them.
In the meantime, however, I'm more interested in other brands, such as Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe.

In your case, I wouldn't limit the watch to sporty outfits. You're a very feminine person, so the appeal is probably much more in contrast to the masculine Rolex. Especially when you combine the watch with very elegant clothes, the mix could look pretty hot.
My own Rolex collection started about 20 years ago (as always, the first one was a gift, I think the second and third too, and then came the virus). I currently have 10 of them but that changes. Sometimes I stumble across an interesting model and then I can't resist, on the other hand, it's very difficult for me to part with these things, even if I rarely wear them.
In the meantime, however, I'm more interested in other brands, such as Audemars Piguet or Patek Philippe.
Out of interest, how many watches do you have?:coolio: