Official bottega veneta chat thread - thread #4

wow, you think they would have tested it with real people before releasing it like that. I wonder if the leather quality has anything to do with the stiffness.
not sure, to be honest :confused1:
i'd say definitely yes, the straps are all double leather, like flat folded tubes, if that makes sense, and it's all woven now, like Cabat, so there's definitely more leather and i'm sure that adds to the structure A LOT

i'd say definitely yes, the straps are all double leather, like flat folded tubes, if that makes sense, and it's all woven now, like Cabat, so there's definitely more leather and i'm sure that adds to the structure A LOT
Found this on Vogue’s site from the Fall 2020 runway show, at least 5 people are wearing them as shoulder bags all the bulk is at at the back not under the arm. Expensive, I guess the construction.

40E88AE0-757A-47F5-9C3C-B5824F1B79A3.jpeg

Found this on Vogue’s site from the Fall 2020 runway show, at least 5 people are wearing them as shoulder bags all the bulk is at at the back not under the arm. Expensive, I guess the construction.

View attachment 4843193
rubbish! it can be worn THIS way only when empty! i'd lovet o see any of them wearing it the same way with all the stuff a normal woman carries every day! just not gonna work!