Ode to Hermes Jige

I used to own a Rose Azalée Jige but sold it due to its loud colour (and partly because it was Epsom which I detest in any bag except for the Kelly Sellier). I purchased it when the price was much lower than it is now and have had a hard time deciding if I want to repurchase at the current price. I might go the preloved route instead. It is a very practical clutch and quite easy to handle. But for the price I pay I‘d go for a classic colour to get most use out of it.

What colors do you currently own if you don't mind me asking ? :smile:
My first was Soleil (with Parchmin trim). I also have bleu sapphir, Zanzibar, Rose Azalee, Magnolia, Rose Pourpre. I tend to go for bright colours as I am a colour person. But I do realise I need a neutral in my collection. So I’m deliberating between Etoupe and Gris Etain. We shall see :biggrin:

My first was Soleil (with Parchmin trim). I also have bleu sapphir, Zanzibar, Rose Azalee, Magnolia, Rose Pourpre. I tend to go for bright colours as I am a colour person. But I do realise I need a neutral in my collection. So I’m deliberating between Etoupe and Gris Etain. We shall see :biggrin:
oh my goodness.. those are gorgeous colors. i can't believe there's so many people who owns not one but multiple jiges.. i haven't brought mine out yet but hopefully i learn to love the jige as much as you guys do

good to know... i am wondering if i should invest in buying an insert for this one similiar to the ones that samorga has but one that is made for the jige. Do you have any issues with the inside getting scratched?
I don't use any insert for it actually. Both my jiges are swift and they will scratch eventually but I have none yet and I use them quite often. I only put my phone, a calvi, a lipstick, car fob, so they don't necessary scratch inside. If anything, I am more scared of my nails scratching it! :nuts:

Reactions: sandbag
Any Jige Duo wallet owners here? Thoughts on it, modeling shots? I've been toying with the idea of one - I have a Dogon that I love for traveling or when I need to put a lot in my wallet, use clutch style, etc. Would love to hear how you all use and enjoy them. TIA!

I have a jige in craie which I love but I'd like one in blue and am debating between bleu indigo and bleu nuit. The plan would be to use on an evening and also during the day with jeans - is the indigo just a bit too dark to be casual with jeans and sneakers?

I have a jige in craie which I love but I'd like one in blue and am debating between bleu indigo and bleu nuit. The plan would be to use on an evening and also during the day with jeans - is the indigo just a bit too dark to be casual with jeans and sneakers?
So I made my mind up pretty quickly and went for the B Nuit in Evercolour as I thought the leather made it more casual than the B Indigo in Swift.

Reactions: crisbac