My first Prada bag

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my newest addition- the Esplanade shoulder bag. I picked this up at the outlet last weekend, and I’ve been loving it. I’ve always had Prada RTW or SLGs but never a bag- but now I know what I’ve been missing out on! Quick question- are there any tips or “known issues” I should be aware of when it comes to their bags?View attachment 4775469
Congrats on your purchase! :tup: :love: Love this bag, the Esplanade is one of the few current Prada designs that I truly like. Really beautiful bag. Don't think I heard anyone mention any issues they had with this particular Prada.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my newest addition- the Esplanade shoulder bag. I picked this up at the outlet last weekend, and I’ve been loving it. I’ve always had Prada RTW or SLGs but never a bag- but now I know what I’ve been missing out on! Quick question- are there any tips or “known issues” I should be aware of when it comes to their bags?

I just picked up the camel/black version up this week. I love it so far. I did take the key off and put it inside the bag. Have you had issues owning the bag for two months now?

I just picked up the camel/black version up this week. I love it so far. I did take the key off and put it inside the bag. Have you had issues owning the bag for two months now?

Hi lagunalvr02,

So far so good! I don't carry it as often as I'd like as it's a little small for my daily needs, but it still looks good as new. I've noticed some minor scratching at the top along the zipper on the box calf, but I'm sure that's to be expected. Camel/black sounds beautiful! How do you like yours?