My first Prada bag

Apr 7, 2020
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my newest addition- the Esplanade shoulder bag. I picked this up at the outlet last weekend, and I’ve been loving it. I’ve always had Prada RTW or SLGs but never a bag- but now I know what I’ve been missing out on! Quick question- are there any tips or “known issues” I should be aware of when it comes to their bags? B411526D-E838-40FD-9F6E-21F335839A11.jpeg

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my newest addition- the Esplanade shoulder bag. I picked this up at the outlet last weekend, and I’ve been loving it. I’ve always had Prada RTW or SLGs but never a bag- but now I know what I’ve been missing out on! Quick question- are there any tips or “known issues” I should be aware of when it comes to their bags? View attachment 4775469
Congrats on your purchase! :tup: :love: Love this bag, the Esplanade is one of the few current Prada designs that I truly like. Really beautiful bag. Don't think I heard anyone mention any issues they had with this particular Prada.

lagunalvr02

Jun 30, 2015
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share my newest addition- the Esplanade shoulder bag. I picked this up at the outlet last weekend, and I’ve been loving it. I’ve always had Prada RTW or SLGs but never a bag- but now I know what I’ve been missing out on! Quick question- are there any tips or “known issues” I should be aware of when it comes to their bags?

I just picked up the camel/black version up this week. I love it so far. I did take the key off and put it inside the bag. Have you had issues owning the bag for two months now?