Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

Any intel on the small black Trendy CC in London? Not sure if that's available this season, but I went to Selfridges last week and the SA said it's sold out in London, only the medium available. :sad:
I got mine late July. Price increased already in August and wouldn’t doubt it will increase 5-10% more sept or Nov! Selfridges SAs are the best IMO. Good luck finding yours!!

Reactions: Lwy
As promised, some pics of the 20B white caviar jumbo I picked up yesterday. I included the protective felt in one pic to hopefully so some color contrast between the whites. It’s definitely a softer white, and while I couldn’t capture this in my photos, it’s not a matte caviar, but has a really pretty shimmer.

View attachment 4836258

View attachment 4836259

View attachment 4836260
Oh it's so pretty!!! I'm really liking the silver.. Might let go of my 20s white for this one

Reactions: chillny96
Oh it's so pretty!!! I'm really liking the silver.. Might let go of my 20s white for this one
I absolutely love it. Even though I reserved this bag awhile back when I first heard this combo was coming, I more recently had talked myself out of getting it since white can’t be challenging to maintain. But when my SA called to tell me it was in, I knew I wouldn’t be able to walk away from it the second I saw it in person.

I absolutely love it. Even though I reserved this bag awhile back when I first heard this combo was coming, I more recently had talked myself out of getting it since white can’t be challenging to maintain. But when my SA called to tell me it was in, I knew I wouldn’t be able to walk away from it the second I saw it in person.
It's not like a yellow white is it? I pre ordered it in the small but it's not in yet

I got mine late July. Price increased already in August and wouldn’t doubt it will increase 5-10% more sept or Nov! Selfridges SAs are the best IMO. Good luck finding yours!!
Thank you! Not gonna lie, I am not sure if I can justify it anymore if there's going to be another price increase lol. I think Selfridges SAs are nicer too but I like saving points at Harrods :biggrin:

Ok so here’s the iridescent white .. I posited a video on my IG but can’t post here. Lamb is very sturdy!!!

omg :love: If you feel comfortable doing so, could you please show us a mod shot? I am so curious what it would look like on and imagine what outfits I would wear it with!! I can't see any bags in person right now due to COVID (I am high risk, so staying inside and avoiding all possible exposure). Thank you :heart:

Reactions: TraceySH
there are 18 minis coming to Neiman Marcus in the near future, I just don't know when or which stores but I saw the invoice. I too am anxiously awaiting to see in person or at least a video someone posts here.

Omg I'm dying to see which minis too! At first I thought the mini rectangle chevron in lambskin with LGHW wasn't going to be in the 20B collection and that there was some mixup with the 20S collection - but now I'm reading posts in the "ISO" thread that and getting intel from another fellow tpfer who says it will indeed be a part of 20B! I just hope there is some sort of timeline as the SA I reached out to a NM said it's not available in their system yet which I find odd.