Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

Has anyone seen the 20B CF blue? Do we know if the shade is navy, teal, baby or royal blue? Thanks to anyone with intel!
Hmmm 20B has 2 blues, the light greyish one and the teal one.
I’ve only seen the light one in WOCs and SLGs while the teal one is available in classic flaps!

Has anyone seen the 20B CF blue? Do we know if the shade is navy, teal, baby or royal blue? Thanks to anyone with intel!
Haven’t seen the bag in person, but found a couple of photos posted on IG. What do people think of this shade of blue? I want to see it in person, but my local store did not order anything in their colour. I am offered a snap card holder from an SA that’s not in my city...can’t decide if I love the colour.

*IG photos not mine. Photos of snap card holder from my SA.

6F35EA32-F29A-4799-8E52-4E5977A6AD67.png

DABB7151-8B8B-4EEE-B6EE-1295770023DE.png

78F63D1F-A47F-467A-BBD3-757BC41B6831.jpeg

A4E7BE18-8AD9-4A85-AF52-6AE09429D390.jpeg

Haven’t seen the bag in person, but found a couple of photos posted on IG. What do people think of this shade of blue? I want to see it in person, but my local store did not order anything in their colour. I am offered a snap card holder from an SA that’s not in my city...can’t decide if I love the colour.

*IG photos not mine. Photos of snap card holder from my SA.

View attachment 4837320

View attachment 4837321

View attachment 4837328

View attachment 4837329
Thanks so much for sharing. it seems more gray than blue in the CF image but the slg look more green-blue. Thanks again for sharing!

Reactions: wenko
Omg I'm dying to see which minis too! At first I thought the mini rectangle chevron in lambskin with LGHW wasn't going to be in the 20B collection and that there was some mixup with the 20S collection - but now I'm reading posts in the "ISO" thread that and getting intel from another fellow tpfer who says it will indeed be a part of 20B! I just hope there is some sort of timeline as the SA I reached out to a NM said it's not available in their system yet which I find odd.
The 18 she showed me was specifically for the iridescent purple or “viollet” with light gold hardware. The inventory sheet said calfskin and i assume quilted. I am dying to see that bag as I have seen a few pictures from when people were preordering a few months ago.

Reactions: Erin Wood
Anyone know what type of blue the rectangular mini is? Is it the teal or more of a navy?
I saw it at Neiman in San Antonio ( was still there as of 2 days ago) and is a gorgeous teal. They had the medium, my SA said they had the mini and sold it. When I last saw her I asked about it again and she said there were no more in the system but this was Neiman’s system

The 18 she showed me was specifically for the iridescent purple or “viollet” with light gold hardware. The inventory sheet said calfskin and i assume quilted. I am dying to see that bag as I have seen a few pictures from when people were preordering a few months ago.

Ahh that makes more sense now, at first I thought that's a lot of minis but it makes sense that it's just the order for one style of mini. Still, I'm anxious for other minis as I am now pretty sure there is a chevron mini coming out in black lambskin.

Reactions: timmd
I saw it at Neiman in San Antonio ( was still there as of 2 days ago) and is a gorgeous teal. They had the medium, my SA said they had the mini and sold it. When I last saw her I asked about it again and she said there were no more in the system but this was Neiman’s system
Does anyone know if Neimans has fully got their 20b stock in? My SA has not called me.