Chanel F/W act 1 (20B)

hi! Actually my picture is showing a little darker. It’s a cloudy day where I am today. Here’s a picture of the 20B burgundy against the 20B red from the boutique this weekend.

View attachment 4835123

Looks beautiful! Can I ask what you thought of the red ! I got a burgundy WOc but sent it back bc of a stitch issue so may get another to add a little pop of color! But that red is tempting now! Any chance any in caviar or did you happen to see the dark red mini?

I am curious about 20B aswell...
also curious about the chevron beige...in some pictures it has a very slight nude/blush tone and in a couple pics it looks like cream with a very slight yellow tone. I prefer the nude/blush beige.
Hope someone sees these in person soon...I wasn't even into whites/beige until last year!
I just picked up my 20B white jumbo tonight and the color is stunning! It’s definitely a soft white, with a little bit of shine (nowhere close to the iridescent ivory). I‘m not a fan of ghw, so can’t compare it to the whites from the past couple collections, but I’ll upload pics of my jumbo tomorrow.

I just picked up my 20B white jumbo tonight and the color is stunning! It’s definitely a soft white, with a little bit of shine (nowhere close to the iridescent ivory). I‘m not a fan of ghw, so can’t compare it to the whites from the past couple collections, but I’ll upload pics of my jumbo tomorrow.
Can't wait to see pictures!! You said it has a slight sheen, does it feel durable then? Kinda smooth like water would roll off?

Any intel on the small black Trendy CC in London? Not sure if that's available this season, but I went to Selfridges last week and the SA said it's sold out in London, only the medium available. :sad:

I felt something is different about it every time I see the burgundy medium flap photos, haven’t seen it real though..

I noticed it on my mini WOC and also on my new seasonal WOC. It just seemed a lot softer caviar and I'm curious if softer equals more delicate. I know that every season, Chanel seems to change their caviar. Wonder if others have experience on what types of caviars are most hard wearing. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 11.11.24 AM.png

I noticed it on my mini WOC and also on my new seasonal WOC. It just seemed a lot softer caviar and I'm curious if softer equals more delicate. I know that every season, Chanel seems to change their caviar. Wonder if others have experience on what types of caviars are most hard wearing. Thanks!
View attachment 4836054
Looks beautiful!

Reactions: Bags & Bunnies
Has anyone seen how the purple iridescent looks in real life? I have only seen stock photos wasn’t sure if it’s available yet?

there are 18 minis coming to Neiman Marcus in the near future, I just don't know when or which stores but I saw the invoice. I too am anxiously awaiting to see in person or at least a video someone posts here.