save up for one big purchase or get a few things instead?

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
by the time i am finished saving up for my annual nyc trip and splurge in december, i will have accumulated somewhere around $2600. now, i don't know if i should cross off a few things on my list like the ebene mini lin bucket i've wanted so long plus a le precieux, or if i should go for the biggie and get a suhali lockit pm. if i go the first route i might have a little left over to get something small. OR, should i get 1 thing and then wait until azur hampstead comes out in january?? i will also be getting the bordeaux mirage speedy for my birthday. i'm just not sure if i want 2 big awesome items, or strike off a few that i've been wanting? i'm having to sell a bag i don't really want to part with to do this, but if i don't use it enough i don't see a reason in keeping it :sad:

^^ i know. lol i just don't know what to do. part of me has issues spending that much on one item but i tried it on on wednesday for the first time and it really was just so cute! :cursing:

i'm in the same boat as you right now. i could go and buy my rosewood in amarante and damier pap 30 this week or wait till next month and buy the stratus pm. i am still as confused as ever. :smile: sorry i'm not much help!

The hampstead is permanent though right? So get the Mirage, Le precieux and Mini Lin and get the Hampstead around may/june (the time when it should be used most) and get the suhali anytime after that, of course you might have to wait longer but you will have a taste of suhali with the le precieux and the lockit isn't going anywhere! :smile:

i'm in the same boat as you right now. i could go and buy my rosewood in amarante and damier pap 30 this week or wait till next month and buy the stratus pm. i am still as confused as ever. :smile: sorry i'm not much help!

Sorry vuittonamour for off topic --

Makeupmama: go for the Damier Pap30 and Rosewood!

i guess i will make the decision then. i don't know if i want the lockit in white or verone because i want a le fab EVENTUALLY and i want it in one of those colors. i really think the gray looks so pretty with all the gold hardware.