Anyone have the Traveler Tote (The Tote Bag large)

pinkrose398

MaddyLoves.com
O.G.
Feb 7, 2009
I'm obsessed with the Dior Book Tote but I refuse to spend thousands on a fabric bag so here we are. I've been seeing the Marc Jacobs The Tote Bag on social media lately and I was wondering if anyone has this bag and can provide some feedback about it. It looks like a good dupe for the Dior Book Tote plus it has inside pockets and a zipper!

Link to bag: https://www.marcjacobs.com/the-traveler-tote-bag/M0016156.html?dwvar_M0016156_color=260

MJ tote.jpg

Hi! I currently own the small version and I can honestly say that I love this bag, it’s very well made. The pockets on the inside can fit my iPhone 11 and my card case comfortably. I know you were asking about the large (I ordered it today, should get here sometime next week, will update once I receive it) I’m just letting you know that construction wise, it’s a very well made bag. One of my favorites, you won’t be disappointed if you decide to purchase A2BAA5D0-BC50-4BAA-9907-979DE1B7EEE8.jpeg

Hi! I currently own the small version and I can honestly say that I love this bag, it’s very well made. The pockets on the inside can fit my iPhone 11 and my card case comfortably. I know you were asking about the large (I ordered it today, should get here sometime next week, will update once I receive it) I’m just letting you know that construction wise, it’s a very well made bag. One of my favorites, you won’t be disappointed if you decide to purchase View attachment 4791908
Thank you! Please update us on the large one when you receive it.

Reactions: JoeDelRey
Sorry for the late reply, my bag was delivered yesterday. The bag is well constructed and pretty much the same as the small version, the only two differences would be the longer handle straps, and the missing shoulder strap. Like the title of the bag, I’ll be using this one for travel along with my dtm Marc Jacobs backpack, and the small size as an everyday bag7A363F91-AF32-4AA9-A105-CC80465ADBAA.jpegBCCDD1B0-50F8-4FED-9CDF-C2988A07DF30.jpegDD40DEEB-3A7B-4D00-9FA4-6AAC6651982F.jpegD40AE4A7-CB9D-48C7-B578-D9F4B565722E.jpegD204AE2E-D462-4ACE-9BCE-CE1BF4951DE8.jpeg

I wanted to use the small traveler tote for a work bag. I do not have to carry a computer or tablet. Just a planner and regular handbag essentials. Do you guys think the small would work?

This version is so cute! Looks like a tweed material for Fall/Winter

View attachment 4824185
I prefer this style. You have the logo in a style that doesn't seem like it was designed in a word processor. My only concern is how the fabric will wear and how much static electricity I will be generating wearing this.

I prefer this style. You have the logo in a style that doesn't seem like it was designed in a word processor. My only concern is how the fabric will wear and how much static electricity I will be generating wearing this.

Right, it’s got its own flair. It would be a pain if you were constantly getting (static) shocked from the wool.

Just imagine if the handles and the trim were black leather! Along with a leather strap!!! This is one that I would have to see in person. Which I'm going to avoid since I've purchased way too much already. I'm going to wait until I see it on sale to consider it.

I’ve recently purchased the Traveller Tote in the large size. I love it. It is well made, with thick canvas and a sturdy top zip. The handles are quite thick but this makes it really comfortable on the shoulders. It holds a ton but looks fine with hardly anything in it. I think it’s going to hold its shape well. I purchased the large as I already have a longchamp in a similar size to the small traveller that is a bit of a workhorse and I wanted the large as an alternative to my GM Neverfull (as I don’t like putting heavy things in it and don’t take it out in the rain). It is more of a casual day bag, so it’s more limited in its use for me than my NF, but I’m enjoying using it and having the casual vibe.

Reactions: pandorabox