Anyone have the Traveler Tote (The Tote Bag large)

Oh care to share which store? Thanks
Absolutely it was Monnier Freres
They do charge £9 for delivery but it’s still a great saving.
If you collect Avios points do it through the BA portal as you get 12 points per £1 shopping with them!

Reactions: meeh16
Hi! I currently own the small version and I can honestly say that I love this bag, it’s very well made. The pockets on the inside can fit my iPhone 11 and my card case comfortably. I know you were asking about the large (I ordered it today, should get here sometime next week, will update once I receive it) I’m just letting you know that construction wise, it’s a very well made bag. One of my favorites, you won’t be disappointed if you decide to purchase View attachment 4791908
I absolutely love this...Perfect size too

Reactions: 250gilly
Absolutely it was Monnier Freres
They do charge £9 for delivery but it’s still a great saving.
If you collect Avios points do it through the BA portal as you get 12 points per £1 shopping with them!

Thank you so much. Still cheaper compared to Selfridges. I ordered the Khaki color as I got the Large size in Black.

I got it through an Australian online store who had them 50% off over the weekend.

Just as a comparison the larger one is usually $300 AUD here and I got both the large and the small one for $285 AUD (or roughly $209 US) So at that price I think it's worth keeping!

Last edited:
Mine arrived! It’s smaller than I thought it would be but that said it’s the perfect size for me. It fits my work laptop so will be perfect when/if we go back to the office.
I also think it’s the perfect size for my personal item when flying.
Absolutely love it!

Just purchased the Marc Jacobs traveller tote in the small size. I have the large in black and have been loving it and saw the small on special for $100 off. Purchased it in blue shadow and I love it. It is so comfortable to wear on the shoulder.View attachment 4893838View attachment 4893839
I also have the large (khaki) and couldn't resist getting the small (in slate) !!

Even though I feel like the large looks better on me (good amount of slouch and is great with an organizer), I tend to pick the small one more during this covid times when I want to carry the minimum and keep my hands free.

Has anyone got pics where they've used a different strap? I'm looking for ideas!

I also have the large (khaki) and couldn't resist getting the small (in slate) !!

Even though I feel like the large looks better on me (good amount of slouch and is great with an organizer), I tend to pick the small one more during this covid times when I want to carry the minimum and keep my hands free.

Has anyone got pics where they've used a different strap? I'm looking for ideas!
I have another strap I use on a different bag will get some photos for you and post it in the next few days