A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Somehow I managed to buy three MACs! And I still have the brown bag with the misshapen handle from PM coming! But I'll be out of town for the rest of the week. So I have to wait until Sunday...:crybaby:
I can't wait to see your Stonewash MAB!! I almost bought it...just trying to think about how to fix the handles...the rest of the bag is MINT!!

I can't wait to see your Stonewash MAB!! I almost bought it...just trying to think about how to fix the handles...the rest of the bag is MINT!!
But if it is stonewash, I'm just wondering what color it would be. I guess chocolate; although, I thought RM chocolate was more of an espresso color. I think tobacco is a lighter caramel color...okay, now I'm hungry.

But if it is stonewash, I'm just wondering what color it would be. I guess chocolate; although, I thought RM chocolate was more of an espresso color. I think tobacco is a lighter caramel color...okay, now I'm hungry.
Yeah I think the stonewashed choc is dark... One of the girls here has tobacco.. Plus sometimes they look so different in the pictures, like Antonia's Nikki!