Evelyne had an undignified day

CobaltBlu

Butterfly Wrangler
O.G.
Oct 20, 2006
Well, confession is good for the soul.

Today, I set out on my errands. The list was long.

OOPS!!!
I forgot to remember that tropical storm (formerly Hurricane) Cosme was due to hit today :sad:.

Well, Cosme arrived when I was inside Wal-Mart.
When I came out, it was a torrential downpour! (We are getting a couple inches every hour at this point....) I had to leave, we had a party to go to (since cancelled due to weather :crybaby:)

I had parked WAY WAY WAY over by Borders...and like most of us, do not carry an umbrella. We just dont really bother....

What to do???? :confused1:

:idea: My beloved barenia evelyne had to go into a bag....nothing else to be done...!
A perfect fit!!!
But quite undignified....

attachment.php

But, she is fine. I think all is forgiven.

BTW She has had a really busy summer, and is showing her patina nicely.....

She did not like going in the bag, but understood it had to be done.....:heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• bagged up.JPG
    bagged up.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 744
  • i am fine.JPG
    i am fine.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 317
CB--good for you for quick thinking. I was holding my breath hoping you didn't have to resort to more desperate measures like enveloping Evelyne beneath your clothing. Btw, Evelyne's patina is gorgeous!

CB--good for you for quick thinking. I was holding my breath hoping you didn't have to resort to more desperate measures like enveloping Evelyne beneath your clothing. Btw, Evelyne's patina is gorgeous!

Orchids, the clothing got very wet as well. and you dont even want to know what happened to my hair, LOL!! Evelyne wasnt the only one who had a body blow to her dignity today!!

QM!! I really had a laugh at your post, LOL!!! The walmart bag as rainkit!!! (BTW, Evelyne did not get a rainkit of her own from H...)

Thank you vogue!!!