Chanel - London

I managed to get a bag recently and I’m brand new to chanel. Managed to get at old price too so incredibly lucky.
I sent an enquiry via the Chanel website. I was told the price of a bag (which hasn’t changed) and told to wait for the opening of stores to purchase. Harrods said the same thing :sad: How did you get yours if you don’t mind sharing? x

Hi
I’m new to TPF and I’d appreciate your help. I have a Black Chanel Exotic Lizard Skin Golden Class WOC. Its a 19 series in good condition. I am looking to sell it , please can someone recommend a few safe platforms for me to sell through as well as a guide price for the item . It has been a long time and I don’t remember how much it was purchased for. I’m based in London.
Thanks for your help x

Hi
I’m new to TPF and I’d appreciate your help. I have a Black Chanel Exotic Lizard Skin Golden Class WOC. Its a 19 series in good condition. I am looking to sell it , please can someone recommend a few safe platforms for me to sell through as well as a guide price for the item . It has been a long time and I don’t remember how much it was purchased for. I’m based in London.
Thanks for your help x
There are few Facebook groups like the woc lounge .You can sell there ,Also there are few consignment stores ,only disadvantage being they take commission .

Hi all,

New to this forum and looking to get my first Chanel bag when the boutiques reopen and had a few questions (apologies if this is posted in the wrong thread):

1. Which store in London do you recommend that is likely to have a small classic flap?

2. Are there any pros/cons of buying at Harrods/Selfridges over standalone boutiques? Is there a general preference?

3. Hoping to improve my chances of a good first experience so if anyone is willing to share their London SA details that would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance :smile: