Hermes Kelly: should I get? (pics)!

Dec 27, 2008
Hi H aficionados!
You've helped me so much already, but I'm finally ready for a Kelly - in size 28.
I found this beauty in clemence leather but unfortunately there are press marks/indentations on the front due to outside pressure on the bag (closet storage). The seller says this can be spa-d, but just wondering if that's true? what else can be done? Everything else about this bag is perfect

Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_4968.PNG
    IMG_4968.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 950
Hi H aficionados!
You've helped me so much already, but I'm finally ready for a Kelly - in size 28.
I found this beauty in clemence leather but unfortunately there are press marks/indentations on the front due to outside pressure on the bag (closet storage). The seller says this can be spa-d, but just wondering if that's true? what else can be done? Everything else about this bag is perfect

Thanks!!
Never seen a bag like that. Looks like my tshirts after I’ve left in dryer for a day. Def ask docride.

I think this bag can be spa'd but it may never look smooth. Clemence is really durable but it can be stretched and dented if really abused. I would probably ask the seller to spa it and agree to pay for the spa IF it works.
Is that Raisin? very pretty color.

I would not buy this bag. It looks really abused to get that wrinkly (or whatever you call it). I love clemence. My avatar is my first 35B in clemence. It still looks much the same. I don't know how that bag ended up looking like that, but agree with those who say that spa isn't helping it.

Reactions: Rouge H