Lora Bucket Bag

TXLVlove

Sep 15, 2014
I just stumbled across the Lora bucket bag and fell in love. There’s only one review on YouTube and I couldn’t find a thread here. Please forgive me if there is already one established. Anyway, since it’s 30% off and I have cabin fever and the color is like a slice of summer and I love bucket bags and I “need” some color in my life....I just hit purchase. Anyone else checking out this cute bucket bag?
upload_2020-5-2_9-41-8.jpeg

Wow, that bag is gorgeous! I'm not usually a fan of bucket bags, but this one just has something about it... And the color is amazing, too.
Please post a review when you receive it and play with it?

Reactions: TXLVlove
Wow, that bag is gorgeous! I'm not usually a fan of bucket bags, but this one just has something about it... And the color is amazing, too.
Please post a review when you receive it and play with it?
I certainly will! I’m not usually a color bag person, LV prints or black are my mainstay, but I’m looking forward to this fun yellow. Should arrive next week.

Reactions: IntheOcean
I just ordered it. It is so adorable. I really liked it after watching the video on youtube. I also ordered a Rambler as well. Both are black. I was torn between both bags. I am plus size and hoping they will work for me crossbody. Lora looks like it holds so much and I love the details. Fingers crossed hopefully one will work out. I scored both the with 30% off plus an extra 15% discount.

Reactions: Tomsmom
I just ordered it. It is so adorable. I really liked it after watching the video on youtube. I also ordered a Rambler as well. Both are black. I was torn between both bags. I am plus size and hoping they will work for me crossbody. Lora looks like it holds so much and I love the details. Fingers crossed hopefully one will work out. I scored both the with 30% off plus an extra 15% discount.
Great score with the extra 15% as well!

It’s here! First impressions is wow that is some yellow. But after a few minutes it grew on me. It’s a perfect pop of crazy color for summer. I’ve included a few pics of what I can fit inside. With my essentials I still have room for a scarf. I also put my petit noe next to it so you can see the size. It’s a small bag that packs a punch. The entire bag has the softest leather. No stiff straps on this piece of sunshine. The tassels are adorable. I would totally get this in red if offered.
56AD61C6-122F-42C6-9554-D523702C803D.jpeg D40AE070-FFF8-4BD8-9DB4-A22446E4E691.jpeg FA584B32-432D-46EB-B921-7FC7DDA7986B.jpeg A3A114B1-FF16-4DBB-A24F-1F34D7EFE663.jpeg