What is your favourite everyday Cartier necklace?

What do you think of your new trinity necklace? I tried it on in the store & it was really special. I didn't buy it because I was concerned it couldn't be worn casually. Would love to know your experience so far
I love the Trinity necklace you’re wearing in the second photo. I looked online at the Cartier e-boutique but don’t see it. I hope it’s out of stock and not discontinued.

hiii, can you please take a photo when its twist? I want to buy a cartier necklace but not sure if i should get this one or the other love necklace. Thank you in advance
Hi, I don't have a photo of it twisted. When it's twisted, the pendant flips to the other face if you know what I mean. Usually only side gets twisted. It's the uniqueness of this necklace. Ive gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me much anymore. Do share which one you end up getting :smile:

Hi, I don't have a photo of it twisted. When it's twisted, the pendant flips to the other face if you know what I mean. Usually only side gets twisted. It's the uniqueness of this necklace. Ive gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me much anymore. Do share which one you end up getting :smile:

I know what you mean, thank youu for explaining . i want to ask you, the other face is it just a plain gold, or there’s a screw motive on it ?
because on thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/2-diamond-love-necklace.931036/ #2 the lady said she wore the other side because she don’t like the “LOVE”

Anyone know the diameter of this necklace? I’m planning to buy this necklace but i’m scared it will be too small. TIA

Attachments

• F62B4187-81D2-4321-B1A0-7E9871FDB194.jpeg
    F62B4187-81D2-4321-B1A0-7E9871FDB194.jpeg
    17.6 KB · Views: 390
Thank youuu!! It really helps me. Do you think the pendant is too small ?
I just got this necklace and it’s very dainty but also noticeable if that makes sense?

It’s the perfect everyday piece in my opinion. I really love it and I think it will go well with everything from casual to formal! I don’t plan on taking it off.

Attachments

• 1A6A5E50-D170-401D-8FDC-01B5FAB69D7F.jpeg
    1A6A5E50-D170-401D-8FDC-01B5FAB69D7F.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 765