What is your favourite everyday Cartier necklace?

This is my go to necklace - occasionally I'll wear it flipped over and have the plain side showing, and it's basically two necklaces in one! :graucho:

1365852.png

This is one of my favorites too. On my wish list for sure. Looks so amazing in person! Just can’t decide between yellow and white.

Mine is rose gold and I have an unhealthy obsession with Cartier gold products! Whatever you chose, you can’t go wrong with this one!

That’s exactly the one I wear every day, it’s perfect for me.
it’s definitely the perfect everyday care free necklace. I didn’t like the other ones bc it kept getting in the way and any necklace I’m noticing, better be some giant rock for a gala!

I just got myself this necklace and have it lenghten. Will be picking it up real soon! I tried the love necklace but just fell in love with this!

You’re going to LOVE it. It is absolutely gorgeous - simple but so chic!

Absolutely - it’s twisted 24/7 but I actually like the look of it. At first it bugged me but it got used to it and now just love it!
It kinda bugged me but I’m slowly accepting it and actually love that it looked “different” twisted. If that makes any sense haha I absolutely love love love the necklace! Very happy with my purchase!

Right now I wear the Baby Love in plain gold. It’s my go-to necklace (with my 55 cm chain and medal). Just perfect for an everyday wear. The chain is thick (which I like a lot) and the rings make this delicate sound that I love... Like a tiny bell ringing.
IMG_5222.jpg

And DH will gift me with the double chain and diamond Love for Christmas and I know I will wear both alternately. I love them so much! Can’t wait!
IMG_5221.jpg