Pallas BB & V Tote BB ;both in Noir. Help please!

YazlindaYazid

Feb 10, 2014
I have the Pallas BB in Noir.
Can I justify getting the V Tote in Noir too?

Do you think there are many similarities in both?
Or they are just very different?

Here is my Pallas BB in Noir.
Adjustments.JPG
Pic from the website
Adjustments.JPG

This is the V Tote In Noir
Adjustments.JPG

I am not an expert but to me those bags are different. The Pallas ist more of a business/formal style whereas the V Tote is more casual (because of the leather color and the cut).

There are some similarities but the style is different overall. I think the V tote is more casual. Have you considered the black Empreinte V tote as an alternative?

I am trying to avoid another Empriente if possible...as in time the embossing will not be as deep as it is when new... especially the side against the body.
I used to have the Montaigne in Empriente.
And I do have the Speedy 20 in Empreinte Nior. That is a keeper because it is the size 20.
That is why I am leaning towards the mono and the Nior has no vachetta.

i think the V can look dressy, it's just less structured than the Pallas' clean lines. To me it would be like comparing a sellier Kelly to a retourne Kelly.

I love my V; I'd say get it!

I have the Pallas BB in Noir.
Can I justify getting the V Tote in Noir too?

Do you think there are many similarities in both?
Or they are just very different?

Here is my Pallas BB in Noir.
View attachment 4705745
Pic from the website
View attachment 4705746

This is the V Tote In Noir
View attachment 4705747
I’m curious to know what you decided? I have the Pallas BB in the original Noir (monogram side panels) and the V tote in MM in Monogram/Noir. I saw and fell in love with the V Tote BB in Marine Rouge but feel like they are so similar yet different!

I had the pallas bb and sold her b/c i hated how the zipper pulls hot stuck under the rings! Drove me crazy! I then purchased the v tote bb when it came out and she us definitely one of my favorites! Definitely happy with the change!

The other option is the Vaugirard but I am not too sure about it.. how it would hold up in time.
I wish the Boursicot EW is open for preorder still in Kuala Lumpur but it is not. I would definitely opt to that.
Get vaugirard. I purchased all 3 colors. And if there is any new color come out, i will definitely get too.
Especially the red, is very elegant and rich with expensive look lol