Matches Fashion

mmarton

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys,

I’m looking at making a purchase on Matches Fashion but haven’t dealt with them before. Can anyone give any feedback to their experience with them?

Thanks in advance!
Melissa

Hi guys,

I’m looking at making a purchase on Matches Fashion but haven’t dealt with them before. Can anyone give any feedback to their experience with them?

Thanks in advance!
Melissa
There’s a thread on this somewhere, but they’re excellent. I’ve used them many times, great service.

Reactions: Alex786
Hi there! Hoping someone might be able to assist. Currently reside in Australia and considering making a purchase on Matchesfashion. Is anyone aware of any risk associated with not including “duties and taxes” in the order? What are people’s experiences of actually paying that duty and tax on arrival? Thank you

Hi everyone, my birthday is coming up. Does anyone know what the matches fashion birthday offer currently is? Wondering if I should wait for it before my next purchase. Thanks.

Hi there! Hoping someone might be able to assist. Currently reside in Australia and considering making a purchase on Matchesfashion. Is anyone aware of any risk associated with not including “duties and taxes” in the order? What are people’s experiences of actually paying that duty and tax on arrival? Thank you
I've always included them esp for over $1000 it skips the hassle

I don’t know where it’s valid, but for the UK app I was sent code MFAPP10 for 10% off over £200. I tried using on Bottega and won’t work so looks like there’s brand exclusions.

yeh matches has heaps of brand exclusion now. Balenciaga just made it to their list, I shouldn’t be surprised but just sad that good days are no longer

Reactions: Alex786