What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Took this photo while on my way to Whole Foods for grocery pickup.
I didn't realize how convenient this service is!

Your bag looks even lovelier in this picture — I didn’t realize the handles are navy? and the leather is so pebbly yummy :smile:. I would seriously commission you to make one for me (can I please be your first client when you open shop? I am choosing my colors as we speak, lol).

We are doing curbside grocery pickup too (at a different store) — it is great, maybe it will be a regular thing when all this is over (hoping that day will come!)

Your bag looks even lovelier in this picture — I didn’t realize the handles are navy? and the leather is so pebbly yummy :smile:. I would seriously commission you to make one for me (can I please be your first client when you open shop? I am choosing my colors as we speak, lol).

We are doing curbside grocery pickup too (at a different store) — it is great, maybe it will be a regular thing when all this is over (hoping that day will come!)
Awww!!:hugs: Thank you! :love:The leather IS dreamy!
And yes. I love curbside pickup!
Sam's Club has an in store pickup service and that's nice too. I went and picked up my grocery before the store opened. People were lining up before the store was open, but I was able to go inside!
I wish Costco would have this service.

Awww!!:hugs: Thank you! :love:The leather IS dreamy!
And yes. I love curbside pickup!
Sam's Club has an in store pickup service and that's nice too. I went and picked up my grocery before the store opened. People were lining up before the store was open, but I was able to go inside!
I wish Costco would have this service.
OT, but we had groceries delivered today, I think the company is called Shipped? If interested I can get you info.