Introducing... The Soiree

I plan to only use it as a crossbody, rather than trying to use it as a clutch. And it's a good size for an evening bag as well, also adding to its functionality. 6"H x 8"W x 8"D
It would make a great evening bag/clutch, but the crossbody allows for practical day use also. It appeals to me because it totally has a late 50s/early 60s vibe. I used to heavily collect vintage bags, and i had/have a bunch with very similar styling. I think MJ did a great job with this style, adding modern touches to a classic form...great range of color options too :love:

Reactions: RT1 and JenJBS
It would make a great evening bag/clutch, but the crossbody allows for practical day use also. It appeals to me because it totally has a late 50s/early 60s vibe. I used to heavily collect vintage bags, and i had/have a bunch with very similar styling. I think MJ did a great job with this style, adding modern touches to a classic form...great range of color options too :love:

Agreed! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Great style, and MJ leather is very good as well.

Reactions: jbags07 and RT1