Introducing... The Soiree

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The Soiree... I am obsessed with the design of this bag! And the platinum color is TDF. It also comes in black and gold or pink and gold.

Attached Files:

papertiger, jblended, jbags07 and 4 others like this.
  2. I like it too! Really pretty clutch.
    ETA: just googled it and found out it's actually a crossbody bag, that's even better!
    Here in the light pink color:
    796533_light_pink_5.jpg

jbags07, RTone, kbell and 2 others like this.
  3. Thank you! :flowers:

RTone likes this.
  4. :love: Love!!!! Thanks for posting!

RTone and JenJBS like this.
  5. You're very welcome! :smile:

jbags07 and RTone like this.
  6. What a cutie! Looks like a very fun evening bag :smile:

jbags07, RTone and JenJBS like this.
  7. Thanks! :flowers:

RTone likes this.
  8. I like the metallic leather... but does this bag resemble siu mai (dim sum dumpling) to anyone else? I can't unsee this, lol!

ouiouilexiaussi, RTone and JenJBS like this.
  9. You already got yours? :love: :hugs:
    Drag, mine is still in transit! :facepalm:

10. Sorry. Hope it arrives soon, dear friend. :hugs:

11. Oohhh, i love this bag! And the crossbody option really adds to the functionality....

12. I plan to only use it as a crossbody, rather than trying to use it as a clutch. And it's a good size for an evening bag as well, also adding to its functionality. 6"H x 8"W x 8"D

RTone and jbags07 like this.
  13. It would make a great evening bag/clutch, but the crossbody allows for practical day use also. It appeals to me because it totally has a late 50s/early 60s vibe. I used to heavily collect vintage bags, and i had/have a bunch with very similar styling. I think MJ did a great job with this style, adding modern touches to a classic form...great range of color options too :love:

14. Agreed! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Great style, and MJ leather is very good as well.

jbags07 and RTone like this.
  15. Look what came in for me yesterday!!! :loveeyes: :yahoo: :tup: 4E88768B-8267-4E3F-82AE-1091061C8FEA.jpeg

jblended, l.ch., jbags07 and 2 others like this.