Interlocking love vs love necklace... chain?

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Does anyone have these two necklaces? Is there a difference in the chain thickness or style?
It seems like the love necklace (from what I can tell from pictures) has a thicker chain, but it could be my eyes...
If anyone has a pic of the two together, that would be super helpful!!
6B5F8334-B50B-46A8-89C3-68B41E27CC8E.jpeg 5505F24E-DCF2-4B0A-A199-832DBFBECB7F.jpeg

The chain style is different.

I looked at both the interlocking love with and without diamonds and they have different chain styles. I preferred the chain style of the interlocking necklace you posted.

Reactions: lolakitten
The chain style is different.

I looked at both the interlocking love with and without diamonds and they have different chain styles. I preferred the chain style of the interlocking necklace you posted.
So the interlocking with and without diamonds are different too?

I think I’m leaning towards the round love, I like the idea of a thicker chain...
(Not that I’ll be able to go get one any time soon... but planning for when things go back to normal)

So the interlocking with and without diamonds are different too?

I think I’m leaning towards the round love, I like the idea of a thicker chain...
(Not that I’ll be able to go get one any time soon... but planning for when things go back to normal)
Yes, when I tried them on the SA said the chain for the diamond interlocking love reflected light to enhance the diamonds. I didn’t like the look of the chain and my impression was it was stiffer.

Reactions: lolakitten