Light silver 226 reissue **Pics**

clk55girl

Jenn
Aug 3, 2006
Hi ladies!

Just wanted to share pics of my new light silver 226 that arrived today. Now this bag is definitely me! I bought this bag sight unseen after seeing all the beautiful pics, and I'm SO glad that I did. The 226 is the perfect size, and this definitely won't be my last! Thanks for letting me share. Oh, please excuse the messy guest bedroom, I have no more space in my closet for clothes and bags.

**Click on the pics to enlarge them**

silver1.jpg

silver4.jpg

silver5.jpg

silver7.jpg

Omg Jenn!!!! :nuts: :drool: The silver reissue looks just stunning against all black, and you look absolutely gorgeous with it!!! :heart: It's definitely the perfect silver replacement and then some for your bowler! ;) Haha, I know the feeling of running out of space... but you'll always find room for new loot (like a metallic black sister perhaps)! :P

Minal,

Thank you! Did I mention that you look amazing w/yours? :yes: I'm SO glad that I got this bag! It goes w/everything! Actually, the reissue puts the silver bowler to shame. :P

Thank you Birkin123

That looks beautiful Jenn!

Are you keeping both light and dark silver, in addition to the grey lady braid? And are all 3 reissues in 226 size? I'm still debating whether I should stick with 226 dark silver and metallic black or do 227 met. black. How do you like the 226 size?

Aww, thanks girl! :smile: The 226 is just gorgeous on you... you really can wear it with anything and it'll look hot!! :heart: ITA, it sure does... reissues are TDF!! :P

Minal,

Thank you! Did I mention that you look amazing w/yours? :yes: I'm SO glad that I got this bag! It goes w/everything! Actually, the reissue puts the silver bowler to shame. :P

Thank you Birkin123

That looks beautiful Jenn!

Are you keeping both light and dark silver, in addition to the grey lady braid? And are all 3 reissues in 226 size? I'm still debating whether I should stick with 226 dark silver and metallic black or do 227 met. black. How do you like the 226 size?

^^Thank you! Yes, I'm definitely keeping both. The grey LB bowler is a definite yes, as well as the 226 black metallic. As far as size goes, I honestly love the size of the 226 more than my jumbos. It's in between the size of a classic flap and a jumbo. The 227 is a great size and holds quite a bit, but I found it to be too long e/w wise for me. I think the 226 black is more versatile because you can use it during the day and it's small enough to use as an evening bag.

^^ You have convinced me Jenn! I will stick with the 226 size I pre-ordered. I can't wait to get them.

You always look absolutely AMAZING! I think you can carry a trash bag and look elegant.

Oh my Jenn, that reissue looked gorgeous on you! That's it...I better run to NM tomorrow(even if my girls need to miss their swimming class) to put my name for a 226. :P
Congrats and enjoy all your new goodies!

ooh Jenn, another gorgeous bag! I'm so jealous!! aha

the silver reissue looks great on u..oh no, I think that will be one of my next targets! lol..

anyway, congrats!! LOVE it

Jenn, you always look so good with any bag slung on your shoulder - maybe you can pave the way for designer Glad bags and we'd all save a ton of loot!!

Love the color, LOVE it with black - you go!!

ocgirl: :yahoo: Please post pics if you get a chance. LOL, ok now you're making me :blush: Have you decided which bags to axe yet?

erm_chan: Thanks! I loved how much the 227 holds, but it's a tad to wide for me. I already have too many big bags anyways.

petals12: Thanks! LOL, run as fast as you can, the bag is a show stopper IRL. Enjoy your new goodies as well!

Thank you mylilsnowy

minami: Thanks! I think you should make this one of your next target too! So are you loving your gorgeous patent reissue? :heart:

Roey: Thanks! LOL, you're too funny. This silver definitely fills the void for my silver bowler and then some.