Rose Confetti

Thank you so much for the replies. I have not been fortunate enough to see rose confetti in person and I find every photo looks so different based on lighting and laptop/ phone. I have seen a few Constance in rose confetti listed by resellers. I am hoping that I it shows up in Birkin ideally in novillo or Jonathan leather, but maybe that is just wishful thinking. I dream of a pink B25 in a smooth leather.

I’m a pink person and pink is always my go to color, and sadly, I found Rose Confetti on the peachy pink side. The best pink I’ve seen is p5. This is a true bubble gum pink. But, everyone sees things differently. Everyone I told that the Rose Confetti was peachy pink thought I was crazy.

From a HK reseller. I’ve also see a similar RC kelly 25 unboxing from a Japanese lady on IG. Also saw some C18s out now too. I find it peachy pink but still gorgeous to me :smile: I’m really tempted to consider a bag in this color!!! But as it is rather light color still I may just not..

Attachments

• BC15784D-FB08-402F-98D5-DC0B8C009920.png
    BC15784D-FB08-402F-98D5-DC0B8C009920.png
    911.2 KB · Views: 527
I’m a pink person and pink is always my go to color, and sadly, I found Rose Confetti on the peachy pink side. The best pink I’ve seen is p5. This is a true bubble gum pink. But, everyone sees things differently. Everyone I told that the Rose Confetti was peachy pink thought I was crazy.
I always thought 5p was the prettiest pink it was my dream color, until I saw it in person on a Birkin in epsom, all I could think was pepto bismol. :amazed::noworry:

Reactions: Sharifshopping