Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

Belated scarf with jewelry from Saturday - Kawa Ora shawl (birthday gift to myself) with aquamarine ring from a local designer (VDay gift from boyfriend), rutilated quartz ring by the same designer (last BDay's gift from boyfriend) and "Herkimer diamond" necklace (from a popup vintage store in Pike Place Market), after BDay dinner:
View attachment 4667913
We wandered around a neighborhood I don't visit often, and I bought this hand-painted sweater by a totally different local designer. So today, Thalassa pareo in black/white/dark blue with the black/white sweater and dark blue jeans, which feels pretty monochrome to me:
View attachment 4667914
(Boats and anchors, gettit? I slay myself...)
Perfect nautical theme for Pike Place Mkt.
(the fish tossing vendors amaze me)!

Belated scarf with jewelry from Saturday - Kawa Ora shawl (birthday gift to myself) with aquamarine ring from a local designer (VDay gift from boyfriend), rutilated quartz ring by the same designer (last BDay's gift from boyfriend) and "Herkimer diamond" necklace (from a popup vintage store in Pike Place Market), after BDay dinner:
View attachment 4667913
We wandered around a neighborhood I don't visit often, and I bought this hand-painted sweater by a totally different local designer. So today, Thalassa pareo in black/white/dark blue with the black/white sweater and dark blue jeans, which feels pretty monochrome to me:
View attachment 4667914
(Boats and anchors, gettit? I slay myself...)
Gorgeous shawls. Perfect birthday gift Fizzy - belated birthday wishes, hope you had a lovely day!

Hopefully this one fits this week’s theme.
Boucles Et Galons du Tsar Wash Scarf.
This hat has been a permanent fixture on my head lately due to a chemical peel.
My scarves especially bright and colorful CSGMs have come in so handy
this past week as no one notices my face! :P
What an elegant duo. I love your hat as much as I love your scarf!

Status
Not open for further replies.