Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Salmon Nicoise Salad for dinner [emoji175]

View attachment 4666026

How cool is this! :yahoo:

When I saw the salad ... Nordstrom’s came to my mine! Seeing the potatoes made me think my guess was right!

I have tried all their fabulous extremely tasty salads except for salmon which i don’t care for, I am sure it’s also to die for if I loved salmon.

I too was there Valentines Day. My hubby and I actually live there :giggle: and Miss Bo and Miss Evie love it there too.
They say the leather booth cushions are so squishy soft.:girlsigh:

We are regulars.

We have tried their whole menu and not one thing is not liked! Yummy, I mean knock your socks off yummy!:loveeyes:

We now and then give a different restaurant a shot and they always lose and back to Nordstrom’s we live :love:

Their food is literally to die for! :hbeat:

Everyone seriously should give Nordy’s restaurant a try ....

The rolls are a dead giveaway and I always ask for extra when I'm extra hungry :lol:

This pasta special was one of the best pasta's I've ever had at any Nordstroms. My Nordstrom's says this special dish is thru the weekend only so if you see it at your Nordstrom's menu try it! (it is a little spicy so hopefully you like spicy).

View attachment 4666100 View attachment 4666101 View attachment 4666102

So cool you too love Nordy’s to eat! :hbeat:

Yes, their rolls are had to find in other restaurants! They are superb... we love them!

We love everything on their menu.

Our chef is amazing! When I see him I always compliment him highly :heart:
Other restaurant chefs should taste their food .. they would drool :P:heart: and faint ..

A few fans like SBD, ATB and GL love to eat at Nordstrom but you have provided the strongest recommendation yet — a ringing endorsement indeed :smile:. It really must be fantastic. I need to make an effort to eat there this year soon. Whenever I go to that mall, it is always a rush trip (usually on the days/hours when my SA is working, lol). Thanks for your post :smile:

How cool is this! :yahoo:

When I saw the salad ... Nordstrom’s came to my mine! Seeing the potatoes made me think my guess was right!

I have tried all their fabulous extremely tasty salads except for salmon which i don’t care for, I am sure it’s also to die for if I loved salmon.

I too was there Valentines Day. My hubby and I actually live there :giggle: and Miss Bo and Miss Evie love it there too.
They say the leather booth cushions are so squishy soft.:girlsigh:

We are regulars.

We have tried their whole menu and not one thing is not liked! Yummy, I mean knock your socks off yummy!:loveeyes:

We now and then give a different restaurant a shot and they always lose and back to Nordstrom’s we live :love:

Their food is literally to die for! :hbeat:

Everyone seriously should give Nordy’s restaurant a try ....

Now this looks insanely delicious (I don’t often see a lobster pasta dish!!! Would order it in a heartbeat).
It was sooooo good Minda! I'm considering going back on Sunday (the last day of the special) and ordering it again. However, I've noticed whenever I go back to any restaurant to re-order a delicious dish, the 2nd time is almost aways not as good. So I'm debating :lol:

It was sooooo good Minda! I'm considering going back on Sunday (the last day of the special) and ordering it again. However, I've noticed whenever I go back to any restaurant to re-order a delicious dish, the 2nd time is almost aways not as good. So I'm debating :lol:

I agree with you. The 2nd time after a great 1st time is disappointing.
I think that's because one expects so much the 2nd time around.

A few fans like SBD, ATB and GL love to eat at Nordstrom but you have provided the strongest recommendation yet — a ringing endorsement indeed :smile:. It really must be fantastic. I need to make an effort to eat there this year soon. Whenever I go to that mall, it is always a rush trip (usually on the days/hours when my SA is working, lol). Thanks for your post :smile:

Thank you for your kind response :heart:

Nordy’s doesn’t disappoint. All their food is made with so much love :heart:

Breakfast, deserts and coffee is out of this world too ... my Hubby and I gives Nordstrom’s a thumps up forever ...

I am not much on cold sandwiches but Nordy’s knows how to make their sandwiches warmed with magical toasted crunchy bread :hugs:they just know how certain ingredient just sing to one another :blush: The chef creates magic on our plates each time we go .. guess you get it how I love this place :giggle:

Looking forward on your thoughts when you eat there :happydance: