Food I Ate This! Post pictures of food!

Happy Valentine’s Day. I mentioned before that I don’t like sandwiches (lol) but this sandwich/soup combo was so good that I would be willing to eat it again. Potato leek soup and chicken sandwich (with basil pesto, marinated red pepper, greens and balsamic vinegar glaze on ciabatta).

Attachments

• 554B9465-5890-4ADD-82E4-40144F1A49F8.jpeg
    554B9465-5890-4ADD-82E4-40144F1A49F8.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 57
Happy Valentine’s Day. I mentioned before that I don’t like sandwiches (lol) but this sandwich/soup combo was so good that I would be willing to eat it again. Potato leek soup and chicken sandwich (with basil pesto, marinated red pepper, greens and balsamic vinegar glaze on ciabatta).

That looks great....and you can’t go wrong with basil pesto and balsamic glaze on pretty much anything! Soup sounds good right now. [emoji4]

That looks like Nordy's :lol: Guess where I had dinner tonight?

I knew you’d recognize it, ATB! Lemme guess......Nordy’s?!? [emoji6]I don’t like going anywhere requiring a reservation on V-day (too crowded), so we grabbed a bite at Nordy’s. Plus, I spent my “fancy dinner” funds at Gucci! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The rolls are a dead giveaway and I always ask for extra when I'm extra hungry :lol:

This pasta special was one of the best pasta's I've ever had at any Nordstroms. My Nordstrom's says this special dish is thru the weekend only so if you see it at your Nordstrom's menu try it! (it is a little spicy so hopefully you like spicy).

View attachment 4666100 View attachment 4666101 View attachment 4666102
That looks fab, ATB! We didn't have that special, but it looks yum. I do like the spicy![emoji3]

Last edited:
The rolls are a dead giveaway and I always ask for extra when I'm extra hungry :lol:

This pasta special was one of the best pasta's I've ever had at any Nordstroms. My Nordstrom's says this special dish is thru the weekend only so if you see it at your Nordstrom's menu try it! (it is a little spicy so hopefully you like spicy).

View attachment 4666100 View attachment 4666101 View attachment 4666102

Now this looks insanely delicious (I don’t often see a lobster pasta dish!!! Would order it in a heartbeat).