SO PINK?

I wo
Yup. I believe it also comes in evelyne tpm.

I wonder if it's all part of the So Pink collection coming in this year. I saw many shades of pink bags (mini bolide, pocitin ostrich ......) on display in my home store earlier this week. I asked my SA to look for a rodeo in all pink for me as I saw it online and wanted one, she later told me that she found out it is part of the So Pink collection and will be coming in later this year

I wo

I wonder if it's all part of the So Pink collection coming in this year. I saw many shades of pink bags (mini bolide, pocitin ostrich ......) on display in my home store earlier this week. I asked my SA to look for a rodeo in all pink for me as I saw it online and wanted one, she later told me that she found out it is part of the So Pink collection and will be coming in later this year
Yes, it is will come around Christmas time or Jan 2021.:happydance:

That makes sense since I saw the incoming list for many bags for my store and they’re mostly pink, colors that I thought they’re no longer make.

I wo

I wo

It's not. My SM just did the buying, she told me the "So Pink" collection is in a colour called Rose Mexican, which is a very very bright pink, not a pastel pink like rose confetti.