Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2020 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very best wishes to everyone for the New Year to all SOTD regulars, occasional posters and newcomers alike :party: .

The SOTD 2021 thread is now open and ready for business:

The new theme commences tomorrow (3 Jan - whenever your time zone gets there) but there's no reason why you can't post earlier if you want.

DD67C7C3-FAFD-4EA3-8A46-6E00094C7D70.jpeg Great week to try something with jewelry found following DM’s passing. Amazone gav with pearls flying!
The really hilarious part—if I recall correctly—this “necklace” doubled as a belt when I was much, much, much younger.

I'm afraid it's been Zenobie CSGM all week long again....
View attachment 4664866

Today Iwas going to change up my look with up to Tyger Tyger CSGM worn with the little H Tourbillon ncklace/bracelet doohickey...So I put it all on, snapped my pic and my mom (who came over for my day off to go shopping) rang the bell.

View attachment 4664865

As soon as I poked my head out the door, I quickly revised my look to this...a warm neck being my sole priority! :lol: ( I promise the necklace is still on though so it still counts!)

View attachment 4664864
Seriously, I agree, what was Puxatawney Phil thinking?

Great week to try something with jewelry found following DM’s passing. Amazone gav with pearl flying!
The really hilarious part—if I recall correctly—this “necklace” doubled as a belt when I was much, much, much younger.

rinse and repeat for next week too....

View attachment 4664879 Great week to try something with jewelry found following DM’s passing. Amazone gav with pearls flying!

Oooh- that's luscious together!!!

Reactions: Jbizzybeetle
I didn't read here for two days, and then was overwhelmed by the plethora of lovely and creative photos! Fellow tpf-ers....you've outdone yourselves! Please accept my apologies for laziness. I just don't have the time to comment on each post right now.
Oh my goodness, Cookiefiend! Such gorgeous pictures of you!

Lovely, Bobkat! I wear that tie sometimes. It’s a neat and clean way to wear a 90.
Thank you, Karenska! I like this tie, obviously. It's a good way to hide wide hems, too. Although I really LIKE the contrast hems on this scarf.

Love your Venice scarf !! :heart::heart:

Beautiful colorway of Luna Park!

Twins on this gorgeous and FUN scarf!! Perfect with the scarf ring.

This is so lovely on you!
Thank you, MAGJES!

GAH!! I die!
These are just incredible, you not only have an astonishing scarf collection, but your jewelry collection is equally amazing! The cinnabar necklace with your Samourais is gorgeous.

The perfect color for you - smashing!

That is such a sweet story, and the scarf is beautiful... and very tempting!

Adorable!

There’s that smile we all love! Hi cutie!

Gorgeous!

So cute!
Who you calling cutie, Cookiefiend?! YOU the cutie!

Thank you fifi!

Love this red!!!

So many beautiful combinations fifi! I love all your pairings!

I love the little curly q's on center in Luna Park!

So glad you found your lovely Patisserie! Beautifully tied!

Gorgeous tlamdang!

Congrats on your lovely Venice find! Perfect as a necklace!

Gorgeous Three Graces!

Purrrrrfectly done... :smile:

So chic and refined MAGJES!

Oooh- I love your pairings here!

The Mors ring is so useful and fun to play with! Beautifully tied!

Fabulous pink kachinas! (You can remove the care tag, just be careful. I set them aside if they come off just incase I need it later)

:heart: your MT Equateur!
Thank you, bunnycat! I was a little late to the party/Carnaval of Venice....but I am catching up now!

I'm afraid it's been Zenobie CSGM all week long again....
View attachment 4664866

Today I was going to change up my look to Tyger Tyger CSGM worn with the little H Tourbillon necklace/bracelet doohickey...So I put it all on, snapped my pic and my mom (who came over for my day off to go shopping) rang the bell.

View attachment 4664865

As soon as I poked my head out the door, I quickly revised my look to this (again)...a warm neck being my sole priority! :lol: ( I promise the necklace is still on though so it still counts!)

View attachment 4664864
Both are wonderful on you !

Reactions: bunnycat
What a wonderful week on SOTD, for it pairs two of my favorite things: scarves and jewelry!
This was my look last night as I went out to dinner with friends. I wore my vintage Castlecliff Mayan-inspired set and threw on my L’Arbre du Vent CSGM for the chilly restaurant
View attachment 4662974

Love to wear my authentic Chinese cinnabar stack of necklaces with this CW of Parures de Samourais as well as with Turandot. Sorry that Turandot posted all the way at the bottom
View attachment 4662978

Dramatic Vrba Buddha necklace with Sieste au Paradis
View attachment 4662964

And, vintage Rousselet glass necklace with my other CW of giant silk Sieste
View attachment 4662966

Artisan Buddha horn and wood necklace paired with Tapis Persans
View attachment 4662967

And, a recent treasure I’ve shared before but must this week. A wonderful and talented Instagram friend designed this necklace specifically for my La Femme aux Semelles de Vent.
View attachment 4662968

Lea Stein scottie brooch worn with Orgauphone. There is that little pup on the design so I love to pair with this pin
View attachment 4662969

Boston Museum of Fine Arts bar pin worn with Pani carré wash
View attachment 4662972

Zenobie is one of the Hermès ultimate jewelry-themed scarves. Here wearing my vintage 1940s silver ruby and turquoise encrusted earrings and brooch
View attachment 4662975

These are all so fabulous, Fifi! And I now see what my red Turandot is missing!

Victorian vulcanite mourning pendant with wheat shaft design worn with Index Palmarum
View attachment 4663728

Vintage Marion Godart Philadelphia-style resin bracelet worn with Brides de Gala Shadow
View attachment 4663730

Genuine Chinese carved coral and silver beads worn with Les Tresors d’un Artiste
View attachment 4663731

And, Les Tesors d’un Artiste with a knot adorned by an Askew London Buddha-themed brooch
View attachment 4663732

And, Les Tresors d’un Artiste again paired with a Lea Stein Renard Fox pin
View attachment 4663733

Funky lucite earrings paired with Jungle Love Rainbow
View attachment 4663734

And, a different vibe pairing Jungle Love Rainbow with a vintage Castlecliff set
View attachment 4663735

Vintage Taxco sterling figural pin featuring a hand and flowering tree with Les Legendes de l’Arbre
View attachment 4663736

This enamel Chinese-inspired dragon brooch almost seems to be part of Cosmographia
View attachment 4663738

And, my cloisonné koi is a swimming companion to the carp in A Contre Courant
View attachment 4663729

Your jewelry collection is mind boggling! I love seeing the gorgeous pieces that you pair so well with your beautiful silks!

Status
Not open for further replies.