Shoes Valentino Shoe SIZING QUESTIONS & ADVICE here

They say the rockstud runs small but when I went & got a pair of the ballets I ended up sizing down half an inch. Your best bet is to try them on at the store just to make sure.
I soooo agree! I thought I was the only one with weird Valentino sizing. Im a EU38.5 in Hermes, Gucci. I tried Valentino in my local store. The SA asked for my size and got a EU38.5 lo and behold it's waaaay too big. She then got a EU37.5 (Low Kitten Heels) and is still a bit big in length. I guess Im a 37 in Valentino. The Rockstud Mule Sandals, the flat one I have a different size. I wore the EU37.5 in store, it fits perfectly but my foot hurt in about a couple of mins of wearing them so probably I am a EU38 in flats. Ended up not buying anything since the local Valentino store in my area is very expensive compared to online personal shoppers. Will go back soon to get the right size cos I really want the kitten heels, mule flats and the new Valentino Hype 45mm

I have wide feet and wonder if the rock stud heels would even fit me? Anyone with wide feet rock rockstuds?

Are the flats ok for wide feet? I’m not a big heel person.
YES!! They suit even us wide feet I couldn't believe it myself too since Im not a fan of heels cos of how wide my feet are but all the Valentinos I have tried look gorgeous on my fat, wide feet. Im getting one sooooon

I have Rockstud kitten heels in both nude and black/nude and absolutely love them but I was thinking about getting them in a 4" heel. I love these classic colors and was wondering if I would wear the 4" heels enough since they are the same colors.
- Do you think you wear them enough to justify have both sizes? Thanks for your help deciding!

I have Rockstud kitten heels in both nude and black/nude and absolutely love them but I was thinking about getting them in a 4" heel. I love these classic colors and was wondering if I would wear the 4" heels enough since they are the same colors.
- Do you think you wear them enough to justify have both sizes? Thanks for your help deciding!
I couldn’t justify both but I don’t wear mine all that much. I guess it depends on how often you wear them.

Reactions: LV Real Housewife
Do you think these are too big on me? The middle strap is tight but there is a little bit of space behind my heel.

Attachments

• IMG_1920.jpg
    IMG_1920.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_1924.jpg
    IMG_1924.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_1925.jpg
    IMG_1925.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 178
Do you think these are too big on me? The middle strap is tight but there is a little bit of space behind my heel.
Add a footpetal insert, or any brand, to keep your feet from sliding forward and the space at heel will be less. It should help ease the width area as well because it seem a bit crowded there.

Hi everyone! Could you please give your opinion on the fit of these kitten heels? They feel comfortable, and the heel seems in the correct place when I walk, but do my heels hang over too much? There wasn't a half size bigger to try to compare, but I want these to look great :smile:. Thanks!IMG_20200114_091215.jpg

too small in my opinion
Thanks for your input! I'm going to see if I can find a half size up to compare it to. My experience has been when I size up, the arch is in the wrong place for me and therefore uncomfortable, but the length is better. I think I would rather they feel good than look perfect, if that turns out to be the case :smile:

Hi! Need help as we don’t have valentino store around here thus i cannot try IRL.

My shoe size is 36 for YSL tribute low heels. I need to know if I should take 36 also for Valentino block heels. Are they comfy?

Adjustments.JPG

does anyone have these jelly sandals? are they comfy with a lot of walking? I'm thinking of getting for an upcoming tropical vacation... much thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.26.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 6.26.20 PM.png
    143.9 KB · Views: 47
If I could have urgent advice pls as it’s last in sale, does anyone know how the Valentino untitled open sneakers fit? I wear a size 36.5 in the classic rockstud pumps 10cm heels, Would I be the same size in these or would I go up or down a size? I am usually a size 6 Australian and my adidas Stan smiths are a size US5 (tag says it’s a 37 1/3 FR), my converse are a women’s 6 (men’s 4). How comfortable do you find these sneakers also? I don’t find the converse or adidas particularly comfortable. Thanks