Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I am impressed! Wow! Would love to see what caught your attention. Was most of your collection from the current seasons or older scarves?:flowers:
I definitely have both, but probably lean more toward the recent. My SA laughs at me for "dipping into past seasons." And I have a number from the last ten years. I skew toward the newer because of the wide border issue...

The last two weeks have been really busy, bit I will try to post more in the SOTD thread.

I feel the same way. Every time I think I can’t possibly “need” more, these mod shots and write ups seem to influence me. Side note - I think I peeped a 70cm ex-libris les Parisiennes before the moderators moved it. Would you mind modeling this one day in this week’s scarf of the day thread? That is assuming you consider the ex libris to be an iconic or holy grail H scarf. Being new to H, I clearly was not in the know to buy this last A/W. Thanks much!
I will get that one posted this weekend and tag you.

So nice to have found good souls who understand my "addiction."

That is so cute!! Thanks for sharing!
Your welcome. Cute is definitely the right word.

super cute!

I could get on board with framing it.... :yes:
Framing does seem like a great alternative to wearing it.

Twinning! I bought the same yesterday I have used my Romance strap to make this into a cowboy knot that can be worn under a collar. It looks very cute! I’ll post a pic when I can.
I saw your pick and it looks super cute. Congrats
Just adorable misspink!
Thank you

It’s darling!
Thank you. Darling is another great word to describe.

I went into H yesterday for 1 thing. I came out with three.

two very unexpected for me. The first one is this one below. the color combo slayed me lol it’s so fun and 70ies. I didn’t think I’d like this design at all. bloody H.
View attachment 4658555 View attachment 4658556

Wow wow! That looks amazing! You know I actually didn’t try that on yesterday for the same reason as you, now I’m having big regrets :-s

Reactions: sericaria

two very unexpected for me. The first one is this one below. the color combo slayed me lol it’s so fun and 70ies. I didn’t think I’d like this design at all. bloody H.
Wow, this entire outfit is a triumph of styling! The scarf, the gorgeous leather coat, the necklace, the blue top, all go together so well.

My dear Croisette, this is soo beautiful on you!! What a fantastic CW! (And I really love your new Avatar!!)
Thank you for your sweet words, dear Sammy!

Reactions: Sammy Royal